{19}

Taehyung gets in the bed covers and snuggle with it. He has a habit of hugging something when he's sleeping, so he turns to face Jungkook.

"Jungkook... um..-" Taehyung gets cut off by Jungkook's reply, "Yes, you can hug me Taehyung." Taehyung wonders how Jungkook knew what he was going to ask. Then it hit him, they both used to date.

Taehyung happily wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist and snuggles into his chest. "Night Jungkook." mumbles Taehyung. "Night Taehyung." replies Jungkook. They both drift to sleep.

The whole week goes by with Taehyung cooking breakfast, lunch, and breakfast. Jungkook and Taehyung have gotten closer this whole week. They're more comfortable and open with each other, more than before.

The next day was the day to go back to school. Taehyung was in Jungkook's dorm since Jungkook wouldn't let him go to his dorm.

"Beep beep" rings the alarm clock. "Ugh!" groans Taehyung. He reaches towards the night stand and turns off the alarm. He slowly rubs his eyes and looks at Jungkook. A small smile forms on his lips.

Jungkook has a cute pout on his lips, while his eyes are closed. Makes him look so cute and adorable. Taehyung slowly shakes Jungkook awake. "Jungkook... wake up. It's time to go to school." said Taehyung softly.

Jungkook slowly stirs. "Mmm 5 more minutes Tae." "No we have to get ready now. Do you want to be late?" asks Taehyung. Jungkook groans and slowly gets up.

"Fine." and Jungkook stomps his feet towards the bathroom. During the whole week, Jungkook's soreness slowly went away. Taehyung plans to go back to his dorm today because there was no need for him to stay in Jungkook's dorm anymore.

They both got ready and grabbed their things. They then start to walk to school. The walk to school was peaceful and quiet. When they got to school, they greet their classmates.

"How are you Jungkook?" asks Jimin. "I'm good. How are you? Were you sore?" asks Jungkook. "Yes I was so sore, and I'm also doing good. My soreness went away during the week, so I'm glad that we got the week off or else my legs would have never recovered." jokes Jimin.

Jungkook talked to some of his other classmates. "Hey Jungkook, how are you?" asks Baekhyun gently. Jungkook smiles at him and replies, "I'm doing good. How are you?"

"I'm also doing good. Look Jungkook... I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, but haven't found the best time for it. Um... I want to tell you that... I've liked you for a couple of months now, and I'm wondering... if you'd like to be my boyfriend." asks Baekhyun.

Jungkook was beyond shock. What's worse was that Taehyung heard their conversation. Taehyung quickly walked inside the school building because he couldn't bare to hear Jungkook's answer.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I already have someone in my heart." replies Jungkook. Baekhyun's heart shattered. "Um.. that's ok Jungkook. I promise to treat you better than him. I promise to give you everything, just please don't reject me." pleads Baekhyun.