{23}

"You." said Jungkook. Taehyung's eyes pop open. "Me?!" asked Taehyung in disbelief. Jungkook shakes his head yes.

"Wha- how- why?" asks Taehyung. "Well during the past week, you've really showed that you cared for me. I could tell and see that you really love me and changed for me. So I've decided to give you another chance." explains Jungkook.

Taehyung runs and hugs Jungkook tightly. "You're serious right?" asks Taehyung with a pout. Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's cuteness and pinch's his cheeks. "Of course I am."

"So.. will you be my boyfriend once more Mr. Jeon Jungkook." "Yes I will Mr. Kim Taehyung." They both share a passionate kiss. "Can we go and cuddle on my bed?" asks Taehyung.

"We will... after we clean up the mess that you made." said Jungkook. Taehyung quickly nods. They both clean up the living room. It was that messy, it was just papers sprawled all over the floor, and things on the floor.

After they finished cleaning, they went straight to Taehyung's room. They both got under the covers and cuddled. "Taehyung... can you be honest with me?" asked Jungkook. Taehyung hums a yes.

"What did you do to Baekhyun back at school? Why was he on the floor and crying?" asked Jungkook. Taehyung sighs. "It's because I heard his conversation with Chanyeol. Chanyeol loves him, yet he was blind and chose you, my lover instead. Chanyeol then walks out of the school and leaves a crying Baekhyun."

"If he really love you Kook... he wouldn't cry so much." said Taehyung. "I walked to him and told him that he made a big mistake. He kept telling me that he loves you and that he loved you first. I shouted at him that I loved you first. I was just so angry that I pushed him down. Just as I was about to knock some sense into him, you came and protected him. That made me even more mad. That's why I left from there." explains Taehyung.

Jungkook tightens his hold on Taehyung. "I don't think punching him would knock any sense into him." chuckles Jungkook. Taehyung just hums. "I just wanted him to know that you're forever mine and no one can take you away from me." said Taehyung tiredly. "Mmm I know. I'm always stuck with you." replies Jungkook.

Taehyung hums in agreement. "Me tired." said Taehyung with his eyes closed. "Then let's sleep love." and they both cuddled and fell into a deep slumber.

"Stuck with You"
The End