{20}

Jungkook felt bad for Baekhyun, but he really did have someone in his heart. "I'm really sorry Baekhyun, but I really do love this person. I hope that you find the right one for you." and Jungkook quickly walks inside the school building.

Baekhyun was left heartbroken outside with some of his other classmates. Chanyeol who has a crush on Baekhyun overheard the conversation. He was glad that Jungkook rejected him, but also sad since he knows that Baekhyun doesn't feel the same as he does.

Chanyeol walks over to Baekhyun and hugs him tight. "Chan... he rejected me." cries Baekhyun. "It's alright Baek. You'll find the right one for you soon. Maybe he's right next to you, you just need to open your eyes."

"I can't Chan... I really love him. His cute pout, his adorable smile, and his eyes. They're all so perfect. I can't... I've fallen too hard." cries Baekhyun. Chanyeol's heart breaks more.

"If he's happy, then I'll try to move on." once Chanyeol hears Baekhyun say this, his body was filled with hope again.

Taehyung walks into their classroom. Just as Jungkook walks inside the class, the bell rings indicating that it's time to get to class. Jungkook sees Taehyung, and walks to sit next to him.

"Taehyung, when did you get in here?" asked Jungkook. Taehyung just ignores him. After a few seconds, Jungkook asks again. "Taehyung, when did you get here?"

Taehyung gets annoyed and just stands up. He walks to sit somewhere else. This makes Jungkook pout and whisper to himself, "What did I do wrong?" The class begins once Mr. Choi walks in.

"So class, how have you guys been?" asked Mr. Choi. "Well... besides being sore for the entire week, I'm doing good." replied Yoongi. "Excuse me Mr. Choi, can Baekhyun and I step out of the class for sometimes. He needs some fresh air." said Chanyeol.

"Of course. Just come back before the class ends. I'll give you guys a project and you'll need to hear the instructions." replied Mr. Choi. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both nod their heads. As they step out, the teacher continues to talk.

"Alright class, our project is very easy. You and the person that you were with during the hike is going to pick a song and sing it at our upcoming dance. The song is to express how you two felt during the hike." explains Mr. Choi.

All the students nod their heads. "Now get with your partners and start to discuss what song you guys want to sing. The dance is next week." said Mr. Choi.
Jungkook happily gets up and walks towards Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't even glance at him.

"So um.. what song do you want to sing?" asked Jungkook. Once again, Taehyung ignores him. "Why are you ignoring me Taehyung. What did I do wrong?!" shouts Jungkook. Luckily everyone was busy talking so nobody heard him.

Taehyung finally looks at him and sends him a glare. "You know how I feel about you Jungkook. You know that I still love you, yet when another man asks you to be their boyfriend, you tell them yes! And you ask me what did you do wrong?! The only thing that you did wrong was accept my request for us to become friends again. Clearly, we can't even be friends since one of us is going to get hurt by the other." and Taehyung stands up and leaves the classroom.