{17}

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of Jungkook relaxing in the bathroom, he slowly gets out with a towel drying himself. He then wraps the towel on his waist. He slowly walks to his room and slowly wore his pajamas.

After he finished, he calls Taehyung, "Taehyung I'm finished. I'm in my room." Taehyung hears this and gets up. He walks towards Jungkook's room. He sees Jungkook wearing the pajamas that he bought for him.

"You still have this pajamas?" asked Taehyung. Jungkook nods his head. "It was too cute to be thrown away. I thought just because the person who bought it for me broke me, doesn't mean I have to punish this cute pajamas." and Taehyung chuckles at his response.

"Yeah, the person who bought it for you was really dumb to let you go that night. I hope you know that they regret their decision, and that they weren't thinking straight." replied Taehyung. Jungkook sighs.

"I know... and since I don't want to bare hatred in my heart forever, I forgive you Taehyung." said Jungkook. "Jungkook... even though we ended it off bad, let's start over again. Let's become friends like the old times." said Taehyung.

Jungkook thinks about it. It isn't bad to become friends with Taehyung again. Before they both dated, they were best friends who were so attached to each other. One day, they both confessed to each other, even though it was risky, and that's how they both started dating.

"Sure I guess. There's nothing wrong in being friends." replied Jungkook. Taehyung finally shows his boxy smile after so long. He hugs Jungkook tightly. "Ahh! I'm still sore." whines Jungkook.

Taehyung immediately backs away. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy." apologized Taehyung. Jungkook softly smiles. "Well it's already night time, so let's get you to sleep." and Taehyung slowly drags Jungkook to his bed.

Taehyung helps Jungkook slowly get into bed. Once Jungkook is all tucked in, Taehyung tells him goodnight and turns off the lights. "Where are you going?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm going back to my dorm since you're already going to sleep." replied Taehyung. "Oh... I thought that you were going to spend the night in my dorm." pouts Jungkook. Since it was dark, Taehyung couldn't see his small pout.

Taehyunh chuckles at his reply. "Maybe tomorrow I'll spend the night." said Taehyung. Jungkook hums to his responses and closes his eyes. Taehyung slowly shuts Jungkook's bedroom door and walk out of his dorm.

Once he reaches his dorm, he takes a shower and goes straight to bed.

Next Morning
Taehyung wakes up at 7:30 am. He immediately gets up and does his morning routine. He grabs his keys, phone, and pajamas and walk towards Jungkook's dorm. He knocks on the door. After few minutes, the door flings open.

"Good morning Jungkook." greets Taehyung with a boxy smile. The younger greets him back in his morning voice. Taehyung coos at it. Jungkook lets Taehyung go inside his dorm.

"Did you already eat?" asks Taehyung. Jungkook shakes his head no. "Ok. How are you feeling?" asks Taehyung. "I feel a little better." replies Jungkook. "That's good. You can stretch in the living room, or sit in the kitchen and watch me cook." said Taehyung.

Jungkook follows Taehyung to the kitchen and starts stretching there. Taehyung chuckles at the scene.