{15}

Jungkook just chuckles. He puts his school assignments away and pays attention to an angry Taehyung. Taehyung looks so cute with his angry eyes and cute pout that Jungkook internally coos at the seen.

"What do you want?" asked Jungkook in a monotone voice. This makes Taehyung pout more. "I want to spend time with you... just like old times." said Taehyung slowly.

Jungkook gives him the "seriously" look, but deep down, Jungkook also wants the same. After seeing Jungkook's face, Taehyung gets scared that he annoyed Jungkook, so he just puts his head down.

"Fine... go back to your papers. It's more important than me anyways." pouts Taehyung. Jungkook chuckles at Taehyung's reaction. "I was just joking. What do you want to do. I can't do much of any activity that requires walking since I'm sore, so that crosses out many things that we could do." said Jungkook.

Taehyung sighs. "Well... maybe we could play iMessage games like how we used to." Taehyung suggests. Jungkook thinks about it and agrees. They both take out their phone and unlock it. They both clock each other's contact in the message app.

"Are you going to send the game, or am I?" asked Taehyung. "You could send it." said Jungkook. "Okay. Well which game do you want to play?" asked Taehyung. "Let's play cup pong." said Jungkook.

Jungkook knows that he always wins at this game. That's why he chose it. Taehyung sends the game and Jungkook makes the first move. Jungkook swipes his finger up on the phone screen, and the ball flies into a cup. He again does the same thing and misses the cup.

Jungkook's moves are sent to Taehyung, and Taehyung watches the video of his throwing. "Oh goodness. I thought you made both of them." said Taehyung with relief.

Jungkook chuckles at his words. Taehyung then makes his moves. Both balls miss the cups, and Taehyung's moves get sent to Jungkook. Jungkook watches it with no surprise. Taehyung waits for Jungkook's reaction, but gets none.

"Why aren't you reacting." said Taehyung after a few seconds. Jungkook looks up from his phone and looks at Taehyung's eyes. "Do I have to react? It's no surprise. We both know how each other plays." said Jungkook matter of factly. Taehyung just huffs.

They both keep playing and playing until... Jungkook wins the game. "No! You cheated!" whines Taehyung. Jungkook chuckles. "How did I cheat? I just threw the ball, and it went into the cup." "Well... well you um.. you're a nerd so you have better aim than me." said Taehyung.

Jungkook looks at him with an are you serious face. Taehyung smirks at his face. "How about as draw, since I'm handsome and the school's heartthrob. I'm pretty sure I'll be good at drawing." suggests Taehyung. Jungkook nods in response.

Taehyung knows exactly where Jungkook's drawing papers are since they used to date and visit each other's dorm. Taehyung quickly grabs the drawing papers and color pencils and ran back to the living room.

He places the drawing utensils onto the table in the living room. "Let's get this game started." said Taehyung. "Let's draw each other, without looking at each other." suggests Taehyung. "Sure, but don't cry when you lose." said Jungkook. "In your dreams Jeon Jungkook." replied Taehyung.