Chpt.1

~Meeting The Trollhunter and Him~

Your POV
Arcadia. I moved here so I can start a new life. A new life where nobody knows who I am or What I am for that matter. You see I'm not a normal teenage girl. I have dark secrets, that's why I seek a change in my life.

Narrator POV
As the young girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes walks along a well known road, she notices two boys walking towards a pile of rocks. "Odd.." she thought. When she looked down at her wristwatch and saw the time, she went into panic mode. "OH NO I'm going to be late" She ran as fast as she could. She had ten minutes left before her register class started and she didn't want to be late on her first day in her new school.

>>Time Skip in Class<<

Y/n got in the class just in time. One minute to be precise. When the teacher came in the first thing they did was calling up all the names of the students and when they mentioned Y/n L/n they asked that she stand up and tell the class a bit about herself. "I'm Y/n as you heard and I'm from h/t (home town). My parents died so I moved here to live with my aunt. And here I am." She sat down and the teacher continued on. For the rest of the few minutes in register the teacher explained everything that will happen during the year. A play from Shakespear Romeo and Juliet and a bunch of other things she didn't pay attention to. She was curently making notes on things she'd have to get after school.

Your POV
'Ok so I have the bread, milk, coffee and sugar. What else did I need again? Oh yea fresh eggs' while I wrote down the list I heard a voice talking. "Come on Jimbo. You can talk to her. She is new after all." Ah yes. Toby was it? "Yea but what if she thinks we're weird?" That's Jim. I heard the teacher mention his name while calling names. He and Toby were just a minute late compared to me. "Just ask her if she wants a tour of the school grounds and after wards ask if she wants to be friends" "Yeah okay". Oh so they wanna be friends? Yea sure I could use those. "Hey uhm Y/n.." I turned towards the two boys. "Yeah?" I looked at them with fake curiousty since I knew what they were gonna ask. They weren't really good at whispering. "Want us to give you a tour of the school? You know. You being new and all." I pretend to be thinking, then replied with a "Yeah sure I didn't really have time to memorize the grounds anyway. Ya know, with moving and all." The boys had the look of relief written all over their faces. 'They don't really have many friends do they?' "I'm Jim Lake Junior by the way. And this is Toby Domzalski over here" he indicated to his best friend. "Hii" I smiled and greeted him aswell. "So Y/n who do you have after register?" I quickly looked at my classregister list and it looked I had "I have Mr. Strickler for history. How 'bout you?" Jim and both replied with a quick 'same'. And at that moment the bell rang. Well time to meet my history teach.

Finding the class wasn't that hard. But paying attention in class was. Now you're probably wondering why is it so hard to pay attention it's history. Well aside from that, the teacher, Mr. Strickler. Is. Hot. For someone who has graying hair he certainly doesn't let that fase him of of sounding young. Or was it just me?

I looked around the classroom and sure enough. 'Yip...just me'
Unfortunatly the class came to an end and the bell rang. "Young Adlas. Can I talk to you for a second?" Doesn't he call Jim that? What did he do. "Sure Mr. Strickler but can it be quick I promised Y/n I would give her a tour of the school" Now I was busy packing up my stuff while they were talking until I heard my name mentioned. "Miss L/n would you mind staying a while aswell." 'JIM if I am hold back because of you your dead meat and if I'm hold back for day- dreaming. The gods that are incharge of designing how we look can go and jump of a pyramid into the darkest pits of the underworld.' As I was busy packing the last of my things I said "Yes Sir". Mr. Strickler talked with Jim for a bit until I noticed that Jim walked out and waited outside the door. What the? "Now than Miss L/n I noticed your were spacing out a lot in my class today. Is something the matter?" Oh gawd it WAS because of me spacing out. "No sir nothings wrong" 'Aside from you being so handsome that my attention was entirely on you and not the subject.' I had to keep myself from staring so I kept my eyes to the floor. Bad move on my side though. "Miss L/n when one talks to a person it is best to look the person in the eyes while talking." Oh Gawd no please "So please do look up" NOO. I hesitantly looked up and when I did I regreted it. His eyes. The most beautiful I've ever seen. "Miss L/n... you're staring... wait.. was I?" NOPE I'm out. In a flash of a second I grabbed my bag and dashed for the door pulling Jim along with me. We went to find so we can continue our day.

>>Time skip in the Shop<<

Damn. The first day is finally over. Aside from the akward moments I had, it was great. As I was walking down the isle to find the eggs, I walked into a wall. No not a wall. A person. I looked up and saw none other than Mr. Damn Strickler. Shizzels. "Ah Miss L/n what a coincidence seeing you here." I laughed nervously, not used to bumping ingo my teachers. Let alone a crush- wait no not a crush ignore that feeling.

"Yea I was just buying groceries thats all." He nodded. "So uhm" before I could say anything else, "Look Y/n I'm sorry if I made you feel akward on your first day in school it's just, I want my students to pass that is all. I've never you know, had a student who liked me-" "Mister Strickler I'm sorry to inform you but I do not like you. I just had a lot on my mind and moving from a different town does alot on one person." He looked at me with shock yet something else. "I see well I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Will you be alright going home alone? I can give you a lift." Oh no not gonna happen buster. "No need. I can get there. It's in walking distance." It is true. "Alright see you at school than."

Finally Home sweet home. And yes I lied. I didn't move here to live with my aunt. Everyone in my family ignores my existance since my parents death. As if it's my fault their dead. So now I live in an apartment with part time jobs after school, weekends and summer vacations. Just to survive.

Not the best lifestyle for a highschool student.

I'ma end the chapter here for now. First chapter done of my story on Walter Strickler from Trollhunters. Please do vote comment and share. And also please follow. I don't wanna be lonely... if you don't want to thats fine. That is all my lovely little changelings.
Hisoka_Lover44