Chpt. 6

~Wait What?~

'Right so I got the groceries, already paid rent, all I got to do is -' Your train of thought was interrupted as you were walking into your apartment home and seeing what a mess it was. Most of the mirriors were cracked an some of the glasses broken on the floor where it fell.

"Oh no what know"walking through the living room you came upon a site you didn'y expect. "Miss Nomura?" She turned around quickly "Y/n your home early... aren't you supposed to be at school?"

Arching an eyebrow you stare at her. "Well one, it's a sunday, two even if it was a school day what the heck are you doing in my home?" She was nervous. 'Nomura is never nervous. Did something happen?' "Nomura spill what's going on"

"Well you see, *sigh* The changeling that was hidden at the girl called Claire Nunez's home was caught. They know he isn't a real baby." Oh great. Just great. Spies in the human girl's room. Wait a minute CLAIRE!?

"Nomura. Who's idea was it to put a changeling in Claire's home?" You stared at her, she was obviously in her human form, how else would she have gotten in your house. "Who do you think? You've worked with us before so you should be able to tell" tch.

"Fine fine fine. But why are you in my house? What does this have to do with me?" Like seriously stop avoiding the question dammit. "We need you to be friends with the trollhunter to keep an eye on that traitor."

You smiled, "that's funny cause last time I checked you, Nomura, called ME a traitor. So asking a traitor to keep an eye on the new traitor isn't good" she rolled her eyes in an annoyed manner. "I know, but Bular wants to keep tags on the humans and you, my dear old friend, are perfect for the job."

"Oh so now you guys are using my friendship as a tool?" "We can always tell the entire trollmarket you are a changeling and not a pure troll." You froze on the spot. Crap

"Ok fine. I'll do this stupid idea of yours. But if things go south and I am ratted out, I'll tell them I was brainwashed and get my but out of Arcadia for good." She just smiled a sincere smile. "I know girl. I know. You always did that if something bad happens." You smiled back. "And who kicked ass when I was in trouble. You did. So we both got in trouble."

Yeah you guys were the troublemakers when you were young. Back when changelings weren't seen as evil creatures. "Yeah even Draal tried to save you once." At the mention of Draal you realized something. You can go and visit him.

"Hey Nomura when's the next meeting with Bular and the other's?" She seemed shocked that you showed interest in it. "Sounds like someone wants to join in on the fun again huh?" Fake till you make it fake till you make it. "Yeah gotta get my title as troublemaker back some how Nomu" she smirked. "It's in a few days. I'll tell Strickler to give you the details later"

"Still in the museum?"

"Still in the mueseum"

~~Timeskip~~

"Hey Blinkey how's it going. Oh hey there troll that broke into my basement." Yeah your back in trollmarket talking with Blinkey and than the trollhunter appeared. "Ah Master Jim this is-" before Blinkey said your name you pulled Jim to the side. Better tell him on your own than have Blinkey say it. "Jim before I tell you my name, I need to ask you someting." He looked at you confused. "Is it something bad? Does this have to do with when I saw you with Strickler?" You sighed.

"Yes and no. Answer this for me. Do you think all changelings are evil. As in born evil?" He looked more confused than before. "I'd say yes, but the moment you asked me I'm not so sure." You looked around to check for if their are any other trolls around. Seeing it being clear and Blinkey occupied with ARGH you pulled Jim through the shadows into the woods on the parts where the shadows are bigger

"Allright Jim I'm going tonshow you something but please don't swing out a blade of daylight gloriness on me" He nodded in agreement. "Okay..." You zlowly turned back into your human form, eyes closed the whole time, and after your transformation you looked at Jim. "Wait wha what? You're a changeling? But Blinkey trusted you" "Jimbo I am aware this is a lot to take in but believe me when I tell you this I want nothing to do with Bular and the others. I'm on your side. I don't want to hurt my childhood friends." He was in shock and went to sit on a stump. "The girl who's new in my school, is a changeling. That's not normal." "Neither is a human trollhunter but Draal seems to like you so I'm good."

"Speaking of Draal, how'd you ya know become friends with him. Because your well you know." You started laughing. "Well Jim. Youbshould ask him that. He eill fill you in on all the glorious battles he won, with the help of me."

"Then you should be there too."
You stared at Jim. "Sure Trollhunter. But we should get you back to Trollmarket before Blinkious starts to lose his mind." And nothing is scarier than a mad genius.

Right so
IAMSORRYFORNOTUPDATING
I do not have any vaild reasons except that this story may have slipped my mind and I was busy on a little big project of my own. My mom like the idea of the story. I gave her a tiny peace to read and she was upset I gave her the last paragraph to read cause she wants to know more. And she loves reading so i had my min set on that story and forgot bout this one. But I pomise. From now on i will try and post more frequently. I might post every third day of the week. Weekends are Saterday + Sunday nights. Maybe...again I'm sorryy
Have a great day/night