Chapter 9

Dinner's me...wait what...

Since Strickler asked to join dinner, you accepted. Why, you have no idea. Speaking of Strickler...

Your POV
"Why the heck do you keep staring at me?" This is the second time I've caught this guy staring. "Sorry" "Eyes to the road Mr. Strickler. I do not wanna end up road kill."
Honestly what is this guy's deal. A few minutes passed until we came to a stop at my place. I got out before he even cutted the engine. I didn't wait to hear what he had to say about that so I went up to the door and unlocked it, walking in and placing my shoes at the door.
  Years of living with my mother has rubbed off on me so this is normal. When Strickler got to the door I stopped him and told him, "Shoes by the door. I dont want my house filled with mud." He complied surprisingly without a fuss.

I was busy with adding the final ingrediant to my mother's recipe when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. 'Don't blush, don't blush' "What's for dinner Y/n?" "Dinner would be me"

.
.
.

"Wait what did I just say..."
Oh... Fuck No don't tell Me I just said What I think I said... "Y/n... repeat what you said." I turned beat red. "I uhhh said dinner is meatballs and pasta..."  When I looked at him he had this smile than made me nearly wanna trip over my own two feet. 'Why is he in his changeling form? Did I really spend so much time in detention and cooking food? Crap that smile is a little hot...' "Y/n..."

I blinked a couple of times and made a humming sound signaling I heard him. "Why are you not saying what you said before?" "What did I say before?" I said pretending to be a little clueless.

"You said that dinner. Is. You."

Tell me what you would like to see next I am really kinda clueless right now... XD