Chpt. 8

Next day at school went by as usual for you. Except for the teeny tiny fact that you might have gotten into a fight... with Steve...

You couldn't help it that guy was asking for it when he thought he could hit on you. Like seriously? Why?

This is how it played out..

"Hey Y/n"

"What is it Steve?"

"I was wondering, are you related to Yoda? Cause Yodalicious"

You cringed at how bad that was and than he decided to block you from walking to Jim, saying, "I'm wayy better company that that Freak Jim"

So technically he deserved it. But that's not how the school sees it, so right now you are stuck in detention. They said something about the teacher be late, but just a bit so you should start with homework or something. Seriously? Who the heck let's a kid on detention stay in the room alo-

SHIZZELS!!

STRICKLER!? IS INCHARGE OF DETENTION?

"Hm? Oh Miss L/n I see your the student who caused the ruckus." He looked as if he didn't do anything yesterday. Why that.."Tch don't talk to me" 'That's right, if I just ignore him back, he might realize his mistake' You took out the rest of your homework and assignments you got and decided to start working on them.

'Right so first of is the assignment on the history of.. wait a second why did I decide to do the history first? Heck no' Moving the history aside you decided on the few questions the class got on the drama. Yea that should do it for now.

~~thirty four minutes later~~

"Uuuugh why is detention so awful" you were laying your head on the table with you arms spread out, completely bored out of your mind. That was the fastest you have ever done your homework. Even finished that assignment for history. So why de heck are you still here? It was just a blow to the nose, not a big deal. "Maybe if you hadn't punched the boy in the nose, you wouldn't be sitting here than."

Looking up at Strickler, you gave him the look that said, 'seriously?' "Listen, I'm sorry if that a-hole, which he is, he is decided to call my friend a freak but-" "and if they find out what you are, they'll call you a freak too" You just stared at him shocked. He said that, with such a straight face. The. Asshole. Just...

"Don't. Talk to me. Again." The look on his face changed immediatly when he realized what he had said. " I am so sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that, it's just that your so caught up by the world of those trollhunters, that it feels like you forgot about your world, the world of us changelings"

It was now your turn to stare at him in shock. It sounds a bit like he's.. jealous.. "Walter, why do you sound jealous, that I am doing my job?"

"Uhh uhmm"

"If I didn't know better you sound flustered."

"You uhmm I uhh listen uhmm"

"Walter"

"Yes.."

"My eyes are up here asshole"

Yeah during the entire conversation his eyes darted down. The perv. "SORRY it's just, you " "You are seriously annoying MR.Strickler." he looked away shamefully. "Why'd you use my name this time"

"Uhm I uhh" When he looked at you he smiled. "Caught you. You're finally opening up to me huh?"

You looked away embaresed. "Yea well, you're the one who kissed me and ran off"
"I thought you forgot about that" you stared at him, "why would I forget, THAT was my... first... kiss..."

You were both turning a dark shade of red. "Shit" "language Sir" "That's Mr. to you and I am supposed to give that lecture for the amount of times you said-"

Kiss

"Shut up. Just shut up. And can I go home now? I need to make dinner out of the food you placed in my fridge" he smiled like a goofy idiot, "Of course, as long as I can have some of it."

"Yea sure"

Does this feel rushed? It feels rushed. I just wrote what comes to mind.

Right so detention was uneventfull... I think...