Chpt. 3

Draal and an Old Friend

Miss Lake invited you over, when she found out you're a new student, and wanted you to feel at home. Especially since your a friend of her son.

"You work at the hospital, right miss Lake?" You asked her. She smiled at you and nodded her head, "Yes I do and please call me Barbara" You smiled at her. Then there was a knock on the door. "Oh that must be Walter. I do hope you don't mind having him here" You hoped she doesn't notice how tense you got, but so far it doesnt seem like she did. She went to the door to welcome him.

You looked over at Jim who was in the kitchen now, preparing dinner. "Oh Miss L/n I didn't know you would be here aswell." You simply gave an akward smile, "I just accepted it because Jim said his mom won't be happy if I declined.." which was true. He said she would be devastated that someone knew didn't want to meet their friends parents. Like, seriously?

Dinner went well. Well... aside from the fact you lied and said you wanted to go out for a breather. You just felt so tense in a room with two guys, a boy and a man, giving the death glare all the time. How did Miss Barbara not notice that? But that wasn't the only reason you wanted to get out. Unlike some people you saw someone through the window going to the basement side so you wanted to investigate. When you got to the window you saw it was Claire Nunez. Passed out. With Draal standing there wondering what to do. Wait. Draal!?

Your POV
OH. MY. MERLIN. DRAAL? Shit.. he won't recognize me as a human. Should I take my chances? Looking back down I noticed that he looked kind of bored. "Jip deffiantly taking a chance" shifting quickly into my troll form, I climbed through the window and into the basement.

At first Draal was in a fighting stance ready to attack the intruder till he noticed it was me. And to say he was happy is just that. He was happy seeing his friend again. Atleast, I like to think that way. " Y/n it's been a while since I last saw you. What have you been up to you little trouble maker"

Narrator POV
You  gave him a weak smile. That nickname used to be your pride and joy. Now it's just a sad reminder. But you shook it off. "Oh nothing much. What about you? Still training as hard as ever  to become the trollhunter?" You needed to pretend you don't know. Shit can go south wards if trolls, and changelings, knew of you. Blinky and Aarggh were different. They stood by you through alot. Hopefully still would. "Unfortunatly, the amulet chose a fleshbag as the trollhunter. Have you heard of the boy named Jim Lake Junior?" 
After catching up a bit Jim came down to the basement. "CRAP" You and Jim did a little stare down till he spoke first. "Aren't you the troll that visited Blinky?" And here we go. You knew you should have left but noooo Draal wanted to have your company and let you meet the Trollhunter he swore to protect.  "Uhm well you see I gotta go nice catching up with you Draal!" And through the Shadows you went into the comfort of the forest. Shit. After talking with Draal for so long you forgot about the dinner miss Barbara had ready... you'll tell Jim to forgive her on your part and that you had family issues at home that needed sorting out.

While walking through the forest you heard a familiar whistle. Oh so she's also here huh? Just bloody great. "Well if it isn't the changeling who ran away" you turned around slowly flashing your green yellow eyes grinning "And if it isn't Nomura, still working in a dusty old museum, or did they renovate a new one for you?" She growled, walking towards you. "Listen here kid Bular wants you back on the team. If you don't he's going to personally find you. Be glad he hasn't spilled the beans on you being a changeling yet". Your eyes widen with fear. No. He wouldn't. Bular gave you one mission and said if you completed it he would leave you alone. "This isn't part of the deal" "Well to bad kid, deals off. Come to the museum when you've made up your mind. There's alot we have to plan"

After she left you didn't feel like walking anymore, so you went straight home using your shadows. You didn't fedl like changing back, but you knew you had to. But you were too tired so you collapsed on your bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Or so you thought.

Alrighty. Chapter 3 done! As you can see I don't really follow the script of the stoy because well come on in the story they don't really have a lot of Strickler scenes so I sahll be doing a few chapters that does not exist in the original story. I'm not really one for following a script so I make stuff up as I go along. If ya'll have questions on this chapter feel free to ask. But I will also not amswer some which could be or become spoilers so sorry if I answer it with a riddle or a question. Also We will see more of Strickler soon. P.S. gimme ideas on how you would like you're troll/changeling form to look like. Sorry for the long authors note...
☆M.HTTR.3.2.1☆