Chptr. 10

Who would've thought that the one little sentence, that was meant to be a joke, would get me into so so much trouble...

"Y/n... Tell me again... What you said." Strickler is so close to me, if I move just a bit, our bodies will collide. Gawd why is it so hard to breath right now. "I'm waiting my dear." Wow... Did his voice just... Get huskier? Damn.

"L..listen Strick-" he cut me off "Call me Walter when we're alone." Oh right yeah forgot he asked that before as well. "..Walter... It was meant to be a joke, why are you taking it so serious?" You just stared at me for a long time and then leaned in. Wait! Leaned in!?

Kiss

"Walt- ngh" he kissed me. Smack on the lips. At first I hesitated, but not even for 20 seconds than I kissed back. Just when I thought he was gonna make out he pulled away. Que Disappointment.

"Put off the stove and whatever else is on" huh "W..wait why?" He raised his left brow in question. "Do you or do you not want to continue this in more comfort?" He said it so quietly while he leaned in close to my neck and gave it a peck that sent shivers down my spine. I just nodded my head in agreement, turned around and switched off the stove and and put the rest of the ingredients away. The food that was done was put into the fridge.

When I turned around, Strick- Walter, picked me up by the waist and placed me on the clear counter. Hey at least now I was taller than him, but that was so embarrassing "Continue where we left off, or" he leaned in next to my ear and whispered lowly in his husky voice, "should I devour you?"

Damn him and his sexy voice. My legs involuntary clenched together to get rid of the feeling down there. And him being the sneaky one he is, just smirked at my problem. "Aww is someone needy? Should I get rid of that annoying feeling down there" his hand was on my upper thigh and rubbed in circles. "P..please Walter... Don't tease so much.." He made a humming sound, and his hand went upper until he started to rub my clothed area. Before I am registered the feeling his hand was gone, and he was kissing me again, but with a little more need. I just returned the feeling.

I don't know when or how, but he has me pinned against the bedroom wall furiously making out while taking off both our clothes. When we were both undressed he looked down and smiled. My hands went to cover me, but his hands stopped mine. "Don't.. I'll give you all of me, if you could please not cover them." I blushed at how hot that sounded. My hands that were half way up went around his neck. "Okay Walter. I trust you enough." He gave a soft smile and continued to kiss me against the wall. Every now and than I would grind against him and he'd groan into the kiss, but later do the same to me. After the tenth grind he threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me only to continue the kiss. "Are you... Sure you want... An old man like me?" I moaned out loud when two of his fingers was inserted in me. "I can't hear you" Whenever I tried to say yes, he moved his fingers faster than before. And faster he went the more I had to arch my back. The pleasure was getting so intense, I clenched myself around his fingers. "Hmm.." he pulled out his fingers and licked them. "Such a sweet taste... But me dear you still need to answer me" before he could do anything further, I flipped him over to give him a kiss. "You kept interrupting me. I wanted to say yes and that you should stop teasing me" he had this smile that driver me insane sometimes.

"Oh my dear Y/n," his hands went up my legs, and he held onto my waist. "If you want me, than say the words." Bitting my lower lip, i mustered up the courage to say "Please Walter, put your dick in me"

And with slow ease he pulled my waist down on his hard boner, that's been there since the make out, and boy did it feel weird at the beginning, but I got used to it the moment he started to make me bounce.

Narrator POV

You and Walter were having the second round right now, both sweaty and panting. He was railing you from the back, and he made you come at least 5 times now. "Sweetie... I'm close..." He told you, while his thrusting got a little sloppy. "Wa..Walter ahh me.. too" You came, and he came right into you, till it was dripping out by the sides. "Ahh shit..." You two rode out your high, and when he pulled out, most of his semen, dripped out.

You two laid down in the bed just catching a breather, untill he picked you up and placed you in a stool. "I'll change the covers, while you take a quick shower" You nodded and went to shower, while he changed the dirty covers. Before you walked into the joined bathroom, you looked back at Walter and thought what does this make us now? I wonder...

After the shower the two of you fell asleep in the clean bed. To say you had the best sleep that night. Would be an understatement.