Chapt3r F0ur - Caleb's POV

"where are you running, hm? Don't you miss mommy and daddy?" a female voice echoing in the dark while I was on the ground backing away. "who- WHO'S THERE?!" I yelled through the darkness. They respond with a chuckle.

"w-what is this... Where a-am I?" I thought to myself. "Think Caleb, Think!"

A moment later, something flew next to me. Small and... Sharp..

"Ohoho, found you!" I heard a man voice on my left. I quickly stood up and ran without looking back. I ran and ran and ran 'till the room started to fill with light.

The light was bright and it hurts my eyes. "ugh- why is it so bright here?"

The different from the darkness was that this bright room is noisy. Instead of two voices, there were many voices. "Quick! Get the medic! He's going to survive if we're fast enough!" "CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE!" "n-no... This can't be true..." there were crying and screaming everywhere, as if something happens.

I walk closer to the voices. "PLEASE! HURRY UP! I-i can't l-lost him..." a familiar voice...

Then, a light flash infront of me and I closed my eyes to block it. Slowly opening my eyes, then it all makes sense now.

There were a car accident, some of the car were upside-down and broken. "what..."

"p-please... Stay with me -----..."

I look over the familiar voice but his face was somehow, blurry?

Now that I think about it, everyone's face was blurry. I try to find out who they were but I just can't. Am I dreaming?

"DAMMIT! WHERE'S THE FUCKING AMBULANCE?!" The familiar voice shouted. He is holding someone, like maybe stopping the blood? Is the person dying?! "Calm down ------- !!" a calm voice told him to calm down.

Wait... Did I not hear their name or do they didn't say it? "TELL ME HOW AM I GONNA CALM DOWN IF HE'S DYING?!" The guy stood up and held the calm guy.

"-----! Stop! This argument isn't gonna save him- we need to calm down and think" a female voice. "----- is right, you need to calm down J---"

J?? I hear J, but I still can't figure out who's this people.

But most importantly, what am I doing here...

"Caleb..."

Where am I? Why? Why am I here? Why am I seeing all this?

"..Caleb..."

Does anyone see me? Am I invisible? They look like they can't see me

"..Caleb?"

Everything slowly fading away as I was thinking.

"Caleb?"

Everything... Is fading...

"CALEB!!"

"GAH!? W-what? Ca-callie?? What's wrong..?" I woke up, was I actually dreaming? I look around frantically.

"Dad told me to wake you up. You were moving and making weird noises while you were sleeping. Are you Kay?" she tilted her head.

"U-uh Well, I may or may not have a weird dream-"

"How weird? 1-10!" she held her finger to ten. I tap her left pinky finger as in 10 and she gasp.

"That's alot! I'm gonna tell dad" she then ran out of my room, probably running to my father.

J...

Who are they in my dream?

I sigh and went to get ready for school.

* *

Just as I reached the school main gates, I was welcomed with alot of students, even the teachers. I was asked many questions like I am some kinds of celebrity.

While nodding and shaking my head, I went to my locker with everyone asking me questions, such as "What happened yesterday?" "Are you okay?" "where were you?" "Why were you gone?"

I feel frustrated and... Upset. This feelings that I'm feeling right now is giving me a headache.

Thud

"H-hey, let's talk about this and forget that ever happened aye?"

I look over to see him. He was backing away from two guys who looks furious and I can feel some scary aura coming out of them. I flinched at it.

"No no no, you're gonna die for doing that" spoke the guy with dark blue hair, he probably die his hair.

"...haha, very funny... Uhm... BYE!-" Jackson said running away while being chase by those guys. After that scene, everyone started to withdraw away from me as if they were bored or probably got something to do.

I was left standing still...

Were they pretending to worry about me? Was that all an act, to show that they 'care'?

Headache struck me and i hiss. I lean on my locker and hold my head, God, this hurts so bad...

Later on, two people came up to me and ask me another question. I was about to tell them to go away when one of them gave me a pill, for headache?

Staring at the pills, I look up at them. There were one huge guy who looks really scary and intimidating, a girl who looks pretty and were wearing quite a revealing clothes.

Fixing my posture stand, I look at them and ask, "Who are you?"

The girl suddenly squeal and started jumping in excitement. "EEEEKK!! I'm Linda Blue and this is Fendrick. We saw you from over there and Fendrick here thought that you have a headache. So we came here to give you a headache pills." she say excitedly, while the guy just nodded and smile. I flinched when he took my hand and put the pills on my hand.

"oh... Uh- thank you for this" I say as I wave the pills in the air for them to see. Soon, they both left me, going to the direction where He ran off to.

Losing in thought, I clenched the pills in my hand without realizing. Their voice sounds familiar... But where?

Bell ring, and everyone who's still in the hall went to class.

.
.
.

Everything suddenly moves in slow motion, as I look at a certain someone...

They were walking in slow motion, with their hair sway from side to side. A freckles were visible on their face... Smile were brighter than the day.

I was lost in those beautiful bright orange eyes, sparkle from the sunlight. Even on their spot were glowing, dedicated for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ohohoho! Who is this person Caleb's talking about?? Oooohh... Is he falling in love? But why them? Why not Jackson? Let's find out in the next chapter :>

You like? You can vote, no pressure :>>>