Chapt3r Tw0 - Jackson's Pov

The lunch was quite fun and enjoyable. Linda who always brag and gossip about people, but not bad things. It's like, she's complimenting someone but sounded like a gossip. I don't know how to explain, but something like that.

But everytime she mention Caleb, I would always give her a glare or shut her up for talking about him and Luke would slap or hit me for doing that to her, but she didn't mind at all. She always went on with her story.

"Kevin was REALLY anxious when it came to talking in front, but it was brave of him to actually ask me out" Linda talk about this 'Kevin' boy while circling her hair with her finger's and Luke looking so uncomfortable about his sister going out with someone. Linda notice her brother's glare and hit his shoulder playfully "Aww C'mon, this doesn't happen always" she said smiling.

"Well, what if he just do that and then break your heart the next day!" Luke explain.

"Oh, please... Kevin? Who is a shy boy and have social-anxiety? He would never!" She bite her bottom lips not in sexual way, but annoyed. Luke groan while rolling his eyes and continue his reading. "Ugh! You never let me do anything!" Linda rolled her eyes too.

"He just doing that to protect you, Linda, I would also do the same thing if I were your brother." A deep voice spoke. Fendrick was smiling and Linda was rolling her eyes again.

"Whatever! I will STILL go on a date with Kevin!" she yelled in Luke's ears and he flinched. He look at her, glaring then went back to reading.

Dilan and me just look at each other and laugh our ass out. Dilan doesn't know how it feel about having a siblings for he is an only child. "Haha! This is hilarious-" Dilan spoke

"I know Right!-" I answered him while continue laughing.

After a minutes of good laugh, I kinda zone out. Dilan was talking to Linda about something that I don't have any interest. Fendrick change his seat and sit next to Luke to read the book with him. It was cute, cuz Fendrick was a little bigger than Luke... And him hovering Luke to actually get to read the words in the book and would ask Luke about HP. Hm, that was cute, I admit.

I look around and noticed that he was not in here. He probably sitting beside the trees behind the school again. How do I know that? Well, I always caugh him sitting there reading or listening to music. I don't know.

The bell rang and we continue our class. But now, we are in the same class. Fuck I thought to myself. He was sitting at the back while I sit on the left of the class.

You know that sometimes when your body just do something and you can't control it, well it happens to me now. I fold a paper plane and throw it at Caleb, he seems pissed and I just laugh. Dilan looks at me, shaking his head. "What?" I say while laugh again. I don't know why I found that funny, I mean it was funny seeing him angry and pissed.

I took another paper and fold it into another paper plane. Again, I throw at him and he catch it. I laugh and he look at me angrily. I gave him a smile and he returned it with a deeper glare. He throw the paper plane at me but it went flying away from me and it hit the teacher. Oof- oh no... I thought.

Mr White, look away from the whiteboard as soon as the paper plane fall to the grounds and spoke loudly. "WHO THROW THAT PAPER PLANE!? STANDS UP THIS INSTANT"

Both me and Caleb stand at the same times, we immediately look at each other, probably have the same question.

Why did he stand up?

We were send to the principal office and get a really good scolding.

But most importantly, no detention, thank god- "Also detention to both of you for not paying attention in class" the principal added.