Chapt3r 0n3 - Jackson's Pov

"JACKSON! JULIA! JACOB!! WAKEY WAKEY! TIME FOR SCHOOOLLLL" A female voice can be heard from downstairs. I always wonder why she didn't just went inside my room and started wake me up like a normal mother. Yes, I'm being a little brat, I am aware of that.

Sighing, I got up and start preparing myself for school, not knowing why dafuq we need to go to school if we could just learn at home. I was done with my bath and wear my white and red long sleeve shirt, with dark blue Jeans. I walk to Julia and Jacob's room.

"Julia! Jacob!" I yell at their door to wake them up again. They are honestly so boring, never even try to annoyed me. Never even try to play together, like you know, family hangs out. They always so nerdy, always likes reading and writing. Ugh I thought to myself. I just hope they just start talking and joke around more with me, I miss those times.

They both open the door at the same times, obeying ME- and I really hate it, they respect me but not our parents, it is frustrating. "Get ready for school, geez" both of them went running to the bathroom and fight on who get to bath first. Ish, thank god I bath way early-

Walking down the stairs, feeling nothing. It's feel really boring and empty in this house, even tho there were people inside. I don't remember the reason behind their boringness.

But, even if I say all of this. I still love them dearly... They are boring, I admit, but I love them more than anything. They are my family for fuck sakes!

I was walking down the stairs when a humming can be heard on the kitchen. I was guessing it just being my mom, not feeling empty and boring anymore... I feel more lively in this house after hearing her humming. I miss those times...

The humming then turn into giggles and laughter. I was so relax In this moment, I don't know why. I walked into the kitchen and saw my father hugging my mother and whispering something, God knows what. I smile while trying to caress this memories, right here... right now... Keeping it as my favorite memories.

The room then suddenly fills with more laughter as the two came in. They are honestly so adorable, but I just wish they are just like any other kid... You know, annoyed everyone they see. Like those annoying brat we saw in every movie, you know what i meant.

After breakfast, I walk in to the garage and open the garage door. I went inside my car and wait for the two to get into the car.

They got into the car not long after and I drove to their school first, dropping them off first and continue my way to my school.

I parked my car perfectly in the parking lot specificly for students. As I get out of my cars after locking it, I was making my way to the school main door. This school is really full of people making out in the hallway- I hate it- I know I'm gonna do that once in life or something but really?? This is school for fuck sakes- squeeze myself through the people, meeting up with my group.

Do I need to introduce one by one?

Probably yes.

Dilan Feline, a straight guy if anyone really wanna know this. Same class with me, my very best best friends. He is a dickhead sometime, but he will be the first one to notice if I ever feeling down.

Luke Blue, hm... I don't really know his sexuality but I'm not complaining. He is probably everyone typical boyfriend. He is caring, cheerful, goofy, and would probably gonna kill someone if they touch his sister.

Linda Blue, yes, she is Luke's sister. Quite an annoying bitch if you ask me, and is also straight for some reason- She really likes to gossip about EVERYTHING, geez- she once told us she has a secret but never really told us what.

Fendrick, the most scariest guy yet sweet at the same time. Not knowing why he is aggressive yet soft when actually speak. He have a very deep voice. And yes, he is straight, I think?

I got other more, but this is currently my best friend. All of them, yes.

Walking with them was fills with laughter and giggles. It was magnificent. I love every minutes of it.

Not until I saw him... The boy that I have been enemy since I met him. I don't know why I hate him... Something is telling me that I was meant to do that. To hate this, beautiful boy- wait no- he's not beautiful, what the fuck was that???

We lock eyes contact and I can hear some whispering all around me. His eyes was full of hatred. Probably mine too.

We bump into each other and we started cursing at each other. I don't know why, but I just hope I didn't-

"YOU FUCKER! YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU?!"
"ME?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE LOOK WITH YOUR EYES WHEN WALKING!"
"DON'T FUCKING DARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU FREAK"
"FUCK YOU!"

It went on and on, but I just wanna stop it. I hate swearing, I really do- but it feels like an addiction, so I couldn't stop it.

Bell rings and we walk away like either was nothing. I always think about that moment, everytime it start. "What was that dude?! Why do you always have a fight with him? What hatred do you holds on him??" Dilan always ask the same question but I never have the right answer to answer him.

Oh it's nothing, something just told me to hate him

What? You think he'll believe that, he'll probably think I'm crazy for thinking that way. OR stupid for following that statement.

As always, I ignore his question and went in with my day. Going to class and ya-da ya-da

Just like everyday, Dilan insist on me to tell him about my 'relationship' with Caleb. I ignore him, like usually.

The class was really boring and I would appreciate it if I could just ditch the class. All the class actually! I love sport and getting sweat for working out, and I can't stand sitting around all day doing nothing to just read and learn shit.

Anyway, the class ended with the teacher leaving so soon. The bell haven't rang yet so, that's new? After a few minutes, the bell rang and everyone went to the cafeteria.

Me and Dilan are waiting at the front of the cafeteria door, waiting for the others to come. Dilan doesn't most of the talks and I just nodded.

First one to come was Luke, with his eyes looking at his hand that's currently holding a book.

Probably reading Harry Potter again

I thought. But I'm not complaining, atleast he could tell me everything about the book without me reading shit-

Second and last to come is Fendrick and Linda, with Linda talking and laughing while Fendrick just watch and listening. Fendrick doesn't talk much because of his deep voice. I don't know why, but it was soothing to hear his voice. Don't get me wrong, he always talk when one of us is sad or feeling down, so we're used to his deep voice over him comforting us.

After the group was complete, we went into the cafeteria and bought our foods.

************************************

A/n: Hey readers! Thanks for reading this, and voting. It would mean alot to me if you guys comment your thoughts in the comments section :)

Anyway, thank's again. Bye!
If you like the story, you can vote to support me ^^ no pressure