Chapt3r F1v3 - Caleb's POV

I was mesmerized with their beauty and how they stand out as there were people around them. They look really beautiful and... and... Hypnotizing.

I was practically smiling while staring at them like a creep. Reality hit me when I remember that I had class. Panicking, I didn't even look at them again before running at fast speed to my class. Math, Mrs Feline is gonna kill me-

Busting through the door, I got alot of unwanted attention. Everyone stares at me as if I just grow a second head. Great, the teacher isn't here yet and here I am almost broke the door.

Embarrassed, I went to sit at my usual seat, the middle right. Everyone started to fill the class, but surprisingly no one sits at the empty seat beside me.

Mrs Feline came in with her son, Dilan. He's a good kid, but he is one of his friends group. He immediately sat at an empty seat near the window, he look like he has ran around the school. I brush it off.

As Mrs Feline started teaching, I realized that I forgot my book. Dang, how did I forgot it- ...oh

Realizing my mistakes, I literally forgot my book because I was so caught up with... Them

Bang

With the loud noise, the door burst open just the way I did when I first came in, only for it to reveal a panting Jackson. He look fucked up, his hair are all in places and he was sweating hard. Has he been running?

Then I remembered he was chased by two guys who looks like they were going to kill him with no hesitation. Scoffing, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my, Jackson- what happened to you??" Mrs Feline asks with her mother voice. "S-stufff... Happend aunt-" Jackson answered, while panting.

Knowing how close his relationship with the Feline's family, everyone know that Mrs Feline treat him like her own son. Jackson look at smirking Dilan, who looks proud and satisfied at something. Jackson was clearly giving him glare.

After that, he scanned the room and we both realize...

There were only one seat... And that is beside me- FUCK-

Jackson look at the empty seat and proceeded to scanned for another seats but fail. We both know that we are going to sit together if no one move... Now? Please- anybody.

Mrs Feline told Jackson to sit down and he groaned as he walk to the seat next to me. Why does no one sit here- why-

I was dead inside when he took the seat. He both sat in awkwardness, and I just hope that it ended quickly.

Mrs Feline continue her teaching and talk about how to solve a question. She told us to look at page (your choice cuz I don't know what-). Jackson took his book out and open on the exact page.

I bit my lips, knowing damn well I didn't bring my book. AND Mrs Feline probably gonna tell me to share book with Jackson.

I looked back at the student behind me, looking at the question available there at their book. She looks at me confused and I told her I was looking at the question. She looks so uncomfortable that I felt awkward and immediately fix my sits to look at the front.

He was solving one of the questions in the book but all of it was wrong. I tried brushing it off. But it irritates me more and more as I glance a little to his book, staring at the wrong answer.

"Ugh, stupid... Can't even solved a simple question" I say closing my eyes. "Tch, It's not like you can solved it either, you lazy ass" he look at me and continue solving the question, try.
"I didn't bring my book, so I don't know the question." throwing my hands on my head, resting my eyes.
"You're just lazy, admit it" I gritted my teeth and look at him.
"What is your problem, just solved that problem you Stupid" I say, still with both hands on my head.
"You lazy asshole" he stick his tongue out on me.