Chapt3r Tw0 - Caleb's Pov

The lunch time was amazing. It's fills with my favorite things. My father's cook and the peaceful wind blowing with leaves. The foods was really great. I listened to the wind blowing and relaxed for awhile.

Bell rang and I sigh. Time for class!

I put my lunchbox back to my locker and walk to my class. Ah shit, now I have the same class as him- dangit-

I sigh again and ran my hand through my hair. I was lost in my thoughts while walking to my next class.

* *

A class with him is like hell for me, literally! He would throw things at me when the teacher isn't watching. Like a paper plane, he threw it at me and it hits my head. I was pissed about it, like really?!- I'm trying to study here.

A few minutes later, he threw another paper plane and I catch it. I gave him a glare and he laughed. Holy shit, this is getting on my nerves. I threw the paper plane at him but instantly regret it as the paper plane hit the teacher.

Mr white turn around and yell "WHO THROW THAT PAPER PLANE!? STANDS UP THIS INSTANT"

I stand up cause I know my mistakes but then again, He stand up too. I was confused. I know he started it but why did he stand up too?-

Mr white sent us to the principal and kinda got scolded for a whole 27 minutes, If I count that right.

"Also detention to both of you for not paying attention in class" the principal continue.

I was a little shock but Geez, this guy need to chill- "What?! But he's the one who throw it- why do I have detention too??" He screamed at him. Woah, that's a bad idea if I were him-

I thought of one thing so I could annoyed him, cuz hey, he started it. "You started it" I say calmly.

"YOU-" He was really pissed at the sentence that just came out of my mouth. I wanted to laugh but the principal wouldn't like that very much.

"Enough! Both of you!" The principal shout.

"I'm okay with the detention, but when will it start... Sir." I ask, I just hope it's not after scho-

"After school" he answered immediatly. My thoughts started replaying the words 'After School' over and over again

My eyes widened, "After school?! But sir I have-" I was cut by the principal.

"No excuses, Mr Serous. Either you like it or not, after school"

I look down and nod in agreement. Why after school- out of every times available, why? I would be okay if it's in the middle of the class or something. He excuse us and we left the room.

"Urrggg- why do I got detention while you're the one who throw it". Jackson says as he throw his hand on the back of his head while I walk away.

Phone, I need my phone now-

* *

I reached my locker and took my phone. I immediately dial my dad's number and wait. He answered not long after. "Hey dad.. How are you?"

"Hey son! I'm good, a few more minutes then I can rest. What's wrong son?"

I sigh. "I... Got detention dad" I talk as I runs my available hand through my dark black hairs.

"What? Why? What did you do that got you detention?" his voice sounds sad and it break my heart.

"it's nothing really, but you don't have to come and pick me up... I'll walk, just take care of Callie, okay?" I ran my hand on my hair again.