🔞 Video Chat Gets Naughty 🔞

!NSFW CONTENT AHEAD!

Being stuck at home for weeks on end, due to the nationwide pandemic, doesn't mean that the two lovers can't still have a little bit of fun together by chatting and doing... other things

Sasusaku boyfriend/girlfriend au smut. When the real thing isn't an option, due to it being out of your reach, you have to get a little bit creative when certain... needs arise.

(I see them as ages 18-19 I think; and yes, they already have a job. Just go with it; please and thank you lol)

Sorry; my descriptions and names usually suck! I hope it flows okay; I tried.

.
.
.

The pink-haired teen was sitting cross-legged on her pastel comforter, biting anxiously at her short fingernails, while she waited for her boyfriend's video call to come through. Her black computer's brightly lit screen was opened up to the correct application; the scheduled call time was drawing closer, but Sakura's mind was elsewhere.

—Flashback—

"Come on Sakura," Ino huffed in irritation as she applied more powder to her cheeks. "You can't tell me you haven't at least thought about doing it."

"Ino," the female growled as she rolled her green eyes; switching her phone to the opposite hand so that she could adjust her shirt with the other; worrying the thin fabric between her fingers will pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "I just... I wouldn't even know where to begin... or how to even go about asking Sasuke if he would want to try something like... well like THAT."

"It's so easy," Ino insisted as she waved her hand in the air; almost dismissively, while brushing her pale lips with a deep red hue with the other. "Just come out and say it. It's not like he hasn't thought of it before anyway; that's just how men are. It will be like ripping off a Band-Aid. I mean sure... it might be a little bit painful... for you... and also a little embarrassing... but trust me girl, it will be so  worth it when you do it. That shit is amazing and so fucking hot. Watching your man touch himself while you do the same... it's so damn yummy! I could watch that show for my breakfast, lunch AND dinner!"

"So, you and Sai, do it that often," Sakura asked in slight disbelief; a single pink brow raising as she watched her friend focus her attention back onto her; having finally finished with her makeup.

"Absolutely," her best friend shrugged lazily while  pulling her long, platinum-blonde hair into a high and tight ponytail. "I mean... why in the hell not, right? Look Sakura, what I'm trying to get at here is that I'm pretty sure your man is already doing it anyway; so why not enjoy the spectacle if he'd be willing to give it to you? Am I wrong here or am I right?"

The pinkette worked her plump, bottom lip a little longer before letting it go with a gentle, but wet sounding, pop. The teen sighed tiredly while also running her thin fingers through her cotton candy colored hair; before allowing the silky strands to fall back and onto her bony shoulders. "I just... I don't know..."

"Oh, come on," Ino groaned as she began to grow slightly irritated with Sakura's seemingly lack of interest in the subject at hand. Young Yamanaka rolled her blue eyes slowly as she gave the girl a stern and pointed glare; and even though the pinkette couldn't necessarily see it... Sakura was smart enough to know that Ino probably had her hands grasped onto her hips in her signature sassy manner. "Even I would know that it would be hot to see your boyfriend doing that... and if you get something out of it too... we'll that's even better. There is no point in arguing with me when you know that I'm right. I don't know why you even bother, forehead. In fact, I think that—"