🔞 Post-Training Exercise 🔞

Sakura and Sasuke's secretive "post-training exercise" is interrupted by some unwelcome visitors.

A sasusaku Konoha betrayal AU smut.

.
.
.

Fist and kunai flew but his temper continued to flare (as did his nostrils) while the thick veins at his temples grew in size. His fist balled at his sides as he took a deep and unsteady breath, readying his body to let loose his slowly growing fury.

"What the hell are you doing!?! That's not fighting! Karin, your attacks are pathetic and weak, predictable; get a fucking grip. Suigetsu, stop dissipating every two seconds and fucking do something to help her!"

"I'm trying, Sasuke," Suigetsu huffed; eyes flashing in annoyance at the reprimand. "It isn't as easy as it looks though. She's tough. Besides, why isn't Jugo helping?"

'Always full of fucking excuses...'

His lips pulled down with disdain as yet again, his team fell under the eminence pressure of his lover's continuous attacks. A sharp battle cry left the woman's lips as her fist came crashing into the hard earth below their feet, rattling the surrounding area as a large crater formed in the ground around her.

"Don't let up on them, Sakura. Keep going," Sasuke growled; onyx orbs sliding to her lithe form as she bounced across the makeshift battle field with a mere nod as a response to his demand. With her arms thrown behind her, she narrowed the minute distance between herself and her opponents, who tried to quickly scrabble up and onto slightly shaky feet after losing their footing in the small earthquake.

Suigetsu was the first to fall; his body pooling into a wet puddle as her fist sank into his stomach before her elbow jabbed upwards and into his jaw. Small splatters of blood coated her skin from his injury, but Sakura ignored it and went onto the next; her emerald orbs setting their sights on the final remaining member of Team Taka who still stood between her and victory.

A short fight ensued but before long the victor was settled when one female planted a firm jab to the elbow of her opponent; snapping the other girl's bones in half and rendering her unable to continue with the fight. A harsh cry left the scarlet-haired female's lips while she held her broken arm delicately with her uninjured hand; her eyes flaring dangerously at the pinkette as she stood proudly with her hands on her hips... gaze focused on Sasuke as he stalked towards them before stopping at her side. He looked at Karin with clear annoyance on his face. "You can heal your own wounds, right?"

Karin looked away with a pout but nodded.

"Did I do alright, Sasuke-kun," Sakura asked, voice wavering between sweet and sultry, which grated on Karin's nerves. She heard the Uchiha hum in response before he rounded on them again; though this time it was with a little less bite than before.

"Both of you need to work on a lot of things. Take a few hours to rest and then we will start again though this time we will switch up the teams. Sakura... come with me."

As she watched them walk off together, unnecessarily close, her bright red eyes narrowed and she crossed her uninjured arm over her chest in frustration. "Why is it always her that he wants to see after practice... why not me?"

Suigetsu watched them as well while rubbing his jaw and could only shake his head at his teammate's ignorance.

.
.
.

His lips attached themselves to the soft, delicate flesh on her collarbone before suckling harshly; hollowing his cheeks slightly as he gazed up at her contorted expression through thick, ebony lashes.