🔞 New Venture 🔞

"You should only be shaking your hips for me, Sasuke."

He smirked. "But where is the fun in that? I wouldn't get to see your jealous side. Besides... you're not the one paying my bills, Sakura. Your father is."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Stripper and Bartender Sasuke is getting it on secretly with his boss's daughter. It is forbidden, her father is a powerful mafia "king" after all, yet Sasuke can't help himself.

He must have her... and he will, he tells himself; anytime and anywhere that he wants, damned the consequences.

A sasusaku AU one-shot. Smut with eventual romance. A sort of "friends with benefits" type of deal maybe...? 🔞

.
.
.

The first time that he met Sakura Haruno was a month into his new employment and he was on bar duty that August evening, serving some of their usual customers, when she came into the club as a whirlwind of pink, red, and green; pushing her way past several of the disgruntled patrons and sidled up to him (in a way too tight skirt) where he was drying a few of the now cleaned beer glasses. He raised a singular, dark brow at her and waited.

"Do you know where Kizashi Haruno is," the young woman inquired lazily, propping one of her tiny hands on her curvy hip as she cocked her head to the side with an expression of complete indifference directed towards him. She blew a bubble with the gum in her mouth when he didn't respond right away, and Sasuke's lips twisted as his facial features soured.

"Who wants to know?" The woman glared at him then and leaned forwards, with her bosom pressing against the tight fabric of her skimpy tank top, giving him every indication that she was in fact not wearing a bra, and she poked one of her delicate fingers into the center of his chest roughly.

"Who are you to ask me such a question?"

This made the young man bristle with anger. Sasuke's grip on his rag tightened and he unconsciously leaned forward as well, now just mere inches away. He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by his employer's booming voice behind him. "My darling daughter... what brings you here this evening?"

'Wait a fucking second,' he thought as his eyes widened. 'This annoying woman is Kizashi Haruno's daughter?'

The female smirked before plastering a sweet smile on her face and moving around the bar to give the older Haruno a tight embrace. "Daddy, I just missed you, that's all. Can't a girl come and visit her father whenever she wants?"

Sasuke tried to keep his eyes on the task at hand, and not the shapely contours of her rounded ass. He really, really did try his hardest, but—

The older man chuckled before leaning away to look at his daughter's innocent face. "Most of the time... I would say yes. But I know you too well, my child. How much do you want this time?"

She giggled happily while leaned up to whisper into her father's ear, as Sasuke's eyes averted to the long shape of her bare legs. He shook his head before turning away.

'Get a fucking grip, Uchiha. You absolutely can't go there with her! Certainly not with your employer's daughter.'

"Alright, Sakura. Here, just don't spend it all in one place."

'It's Sakura, huh.'

"Thank you, Daddy!"

She turned around and gave Sasuke one final, sexy smirk before swaying her hips wildly as she walked away; for his "benefit" he was most certain. Her father cleared his throat and whispered a harsh and hasty get back to work before he went back to his office and closed the door behind him.