chapter 1

The day to go back.

(a/n: this is the first chapter! I will post skits and oneshots if I can't do a chapter for the week(?-I don't know my schedule is wack but hey at least you can ask for oneshots)[I will also being drawing how henrys toon form looks in this story] oh also henry up there(ye the art is mine you can see it im my art book but this is my Hen's canon design lol)

Earlier that day, Henry's pov:

I woke up in my room, a dresser with a mirror in front of my bed(of course with enough room to walk smoothly and not bump into it.), a book shelf filled with various books, some being old sketchbooks, photo albums, or just books he liked to read.

There were a few things that weren't in those categories like some figurines and plushies, including his favorite one, a Bendy plushie! He had gotten plushies of all the characters at the time but that was his favorite one.

It was special.

(He wouldn't tell anyone but he usually slept with the thing.)

I loved the little thing of my little devil darling, he was always a comfort to me too and the plushie was very soft and besides, who could judge me? It's not like they didn't have their own little secrets.

I got up and went into my bathroom, changing before grabbing my personal messenger bag that I had well, since my highschool years. I always took the best care I could of it! Besides, I wanted to take a few things with me to the studio today, I had called Joey about it.

He had asked me about coming today and if it would be okay, I had said yes and that I'd talk it over to my son Lotus since I knew that he would get worried unless I had told him since the only other person who I really talked to since Wally went missing that I could trust was Alexander, he was a sweet guy(and he is very kind to me and Lotus too!).

3rd pov, the start off before leaving to the Studio:

He looked around the place and started picking things of use to him and of comfort too.

First off was His Bendy plush, He would never leave it here if he ends up staying longer than intended, who else would give him comfort in his panic, nightmares, or bad situations! He also just loved the thing too much. He had personally sewn the thing whenever it got torn by accident and the thing always seemed to watch over him(He personally liked that, thinking it would have the power to help him if it saw something as a threat.).

Next off would be His clothes, both formal and casual(in case of an emergency and just because he'd rather have a spare if). He had his formal clothes on actually, He thought it would be better if he looked professional since him and Joey had originally ended on a bad note.

He had actually been very afraid for the first few days when he got the letter, not remembering who Joey was except for knowing that He had a very bad feeling about the man. But with time He had remembered a bit more of what had happened and who the man was. He gained the courage to call the phone number the back of his letter held.

The talk had gone well and everyone in the situation had seemed happy at the end of it. Henry with his place in the woods and child and Joey with his business and career path. Honestly the only strange thing between them was that Joey didn't remember when he sent the letter nor finding Henry's address.

They had decided that they'd meet at 2 PM at the parking lot on the 3rd of november, which was today. He decided on a few other things as he took his mind off the studio and Joey. He decided on a couple more things from his room including a flashlight, a sketch book, a couple of inks and an ink pen(also a pencil and some erasers ofc!). He also brought a couple of older sketch books, he didn't remember what was in them but he felt like he should bring them-just in case!