Chapter 2

into the studio

3rd pov, with Henry:

Later once he got to the studio...

He got out of his car and looked around the parking lot, checking to see if Joey had gotten there before he looked at his watch.

The time read 1:53 P.M.

Only 7 minutes until Joey should get there and talk to him.

He wonders what Joey actually looks like, he doesn't remember much of what Joey looked like so he was excited to finally see him and see how much he could remember and how Joey had looked.(He wouldn't tell but he made a drawing from the other drawings he had of joey and a picture that he had from when he and joey were younger, He only knew because it had their names on the back)

He walked into the seemingly abandoned studio, looking at the letter he had received. The air in the studio was very moist from what he could tell, being surprised as even for the time of year, the studio looked at though it had been dried out and everything seemed crosty almost, a layer of dust bing on the floor and cobwebs being everywhere from what he could tell just by noticing the dust.

"Dear Henry,

It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slip away doesn't it? Do you still remember all the antics that we did in the time? if you're back in town. Come visit the 0ld workshop, I want to show you something.

your best pal, Joey Drew"

He looked around the hall of the entrance as he said "alright Joey, let's find out what you wanted to show me, I hope it's something nice...".

He walked around the studio, spotting his old work bench first. It was one of the only things he could remember when it came to the studio that was long term though something unknowingly bugged him about how it was up front in the first room. It seemed that from what little bits he could remember showed him that in the time he had been gone the studio had changed, there was a room to the left now seemingly holding nothing.

Henry had decided to sit down looking at the little sketch on the desk. "man I wasted so much time at this desk". He said, reminiscing about those times before reminding himself about why he was there. That desk had held some of the most important memories he still had before the accident.

As he got up he looked around, spotting a hallway leading to a new room after another workbench and a bendy cutout. It confused him why there were so many cut outs as when he was still working here there were barely any. It seems so out of the blue now even with the popularity they got. He remembered the blurry memory of him joking about it being because Joey decided to make a deal with the devil and Joey being awkward when hearing the joke.

The longer he explored the more he discovered and sometimes even remembered, but all that was getting dizzying as he continued onto a cross in the halls. There were 4 different halls and he had to choose which he would go down first so he chose the last one on the right. He went down the hall and looked at the sign that said power. He didn't know if there was a thing like this before he left but it's not as though he wanted to give himself a headache by trying to remember more than he did in the studio.

As he entered the 'power' room he saw that the room held pedestals that seemed to link to specific items that somehow seemed to be connected to the generator. He saw that each pedestal had a specific item that went with it. A plushie, jar of ink, music disk, a wrench, a gear, and a book. The room as a whole was very peculiar to him, why would you need to do something so tedious to turn on the generator. Besides, he'd never give up his bendy plushie. never.