chapter 5

The games of cat and mouse

Henry's pov:

I walked into the upper room where the projector was and decided to listen to the tape. As I listened to the tape I couldn't help but realize how much longer the tail had gotten and how much more color it had now. It didn't seem to just be white, black, and red. It was a gradient of yellow to orange and the black part now has a faint gradient to red.

I finished the tape, realizing that the projector was the recorder in order to get to Sammy's sanctuary. I got to work on getting all of the notes hit before the time ran out.

After that I heard the projector cut off. I looked around, sheepishly(pun not intended, S a m m y.). I then heard practically screeching noises and looked towards the closed off part of the recording booth for the instruments and saw that a passageway had opened.

I walked in, looking around in the hall since I didn't know if anything worse than the inklings were in this place. I relaxed as I went farther in since there seemed to be nothing there to surprise me. I was tired for some reason... I couldn't explain why though, but after weighing my options I decided that since I didn't need to leave too soon and that I was forming a headache... and there weren't any inklings or bendy for that matter that I could rest on the medical bed. even if it was cold...

???'s pov:

I was slipping through the studio with ease since I was the smallest and since no-one or thing for that matter would care or notice me for that matter. I was in the second level from which I could see and I knew that if there was anything different in the place, it seemed weird... It seemed almost as if everything was off set and the strangest thing was... it was warmer.

nothing here in this studio is warm so that either means theirs someone here or.... no. no toon would ever come here, especially not a warm one. never, a warm one. it would be too dangerous and I'm pretty sure that the ink demon would tear their soul out for reminding him of the remnant of... him.

I followed where the temperature seemed different and ended up in the recording booth where I used to do the bass of the songs and I realized that Sammy's sanctuary was open and that it was extremely warmer than anywhere else in Sammy's territory.

I moved my way in until I saw a tail... wait... A tail! I stared in amazement and shock as I saw a man with a tail! He was also the one who seemed to be setting the temperature off. I slithered up and onto the medical bed. deciding to get a closer look at the man.

I looked at his hair whilst I was atop him, surprised by all the color and the fact that horns were barely poking out of his head. they were red, probably from the small amounts of crimson from his skin tearing. I looked back at his tail, amazed. I hadn't seen a tail like his ever since I was shown the beta design of bendy by a kind animator named Henry? yeah, Henry. I was starting to get tired as I slid down close to his stomach since it was warm and comfortable for the first time since the... when everything came falling down.

As I dozed off I heard something coming near and, an exponential dread...

/??/

(oh my goodness... I'm so sorry for such a long wait! I'm making chapters right now and have been thinking of the whole second book and trying to smooth out plot holes in my story whilst keeping mysterious, you should be expecting more chapters soon though! I hope you don't think I'm dead. ^^'