Chapter 4

Even then, we must carry on

Bendy’s pov:

I snapped out of it as I saw Henry finding the last switch to get to the next area of Sammy's territory.

Sammy’s pov:

I finally saw the sheep that I needed to be able to leave and find my cr-friend norman. I hope norman is okay… I’m sure he is! He’s a strong man, I’m sure he’s still kicking! I let him get a glimpse of me before I left back to my sacrificial room where I wrote and cried from my loss of freedom.

I started thinking about how I was gonna do to get that man.

Henry pov:

I had just finished killing the inklings that tried to corner me, I looked around the area after listening to the tape. I decided to clock in just because of a feeling. I continued to look around until I went back and found the key’s I was looking for. “Goodness wally… you need to stop losing keys...”, I said as I walked back to the area and used the keys. I tried both doors even though I got covered in more ink. I ended up opening the door that led to another tape that told me about a sanctuary and about a song that needed to be played too. 

Banjo, violin, piano, bass.

I ran to the recording room as I remembered that’s where the instruments were. I looked around the room once I got there to figure out what I could do to find Sammy's sanctuary. I spotted the projector which I had messed with earlier, it had cut on… I went out and walked up the stairs slowly and carefully, looking in the room before I walked in. I looked at the projector before realizing it was a piece to what I needed to do to get to Sammy's sanctuary.

Who turned it on though?... 

Bendy’s pov: 

I watched as Sammy turned on the projector to give Henry a hint before walking through the walls and waiting for what Henry did next. I was confused by his antics but, whatever will help me get my hands on Henry.

I walked around the studio's twisting halls before I stepped on something. 'huh… that wasn't there before' I picked up the paper, looking closely at what was on it.

 'huh… that wasn't there before' I picked up the paper, looking closely at what was on it

everything was blurry on it. 'the animation family? what's that… who are these toons?'

I put the picture away, confused on where it came from or what it meant. 'well, back to watching Sammy's game of cat and mouse…'

♧♤♧♤♧《end of chapter 》♧♤♧♤♧

hey guy's! hope you like the chapter and art(I might start doing oneshots and intros of my batim crew including art!) also... who do you think the people in the picture are?