The Life Of Balloon (S:1 Ep:8) Background Picture

[3 weeks later]

Balloon: [yawns] what day is it?

[checked the calendar]

Balloon: Oh... crumbs. My return to school.

"Balloon? Where are you? It's time for school..."

Balloon: Coming... I can't believe that I almost forgot to go back to school.

( Balloon got ready and waited for the princess to leave the castle.)

Balloon: hey princess, how come you're not at the door?

Beth: [yawns] oh, I forgot. I almost overslept and forgot that date. So luckily my alarm went off. So are you ready for the first day back?

Balloon: Honestly I'm kinda nervous, I don't know that skull will forgive me what I did to him.

Beth: Well, you did expose him but hey, don't let the past go into your mind, you have to release it. Besides, he'll forgive you.

Balloon: are you sure?

Beth: Yes, Come on, let's go.

[later]

"Balloon!"

Phone: Balloon we miss you a lot. What did you do at the castle? Did you have a magical mission? Do you miss us?-

Balloon: Phone. Relax I'm fine. I miss you guys so much. Any news from the school?

Money: I made the students rules for our break. And crowned as the best vice president.

Butterfly: [a shy voice] I have volunteered at the mega plant convention.

Diamond: I won the create bake contest for having the best crystal rock chocolate and vanilla shakes.

Phone: I got a straight A+ in my classes.

Balloon: Wow. Guys that's amazing. Wait. What happen to Skull?

Money: Oh, he volunteered to help the school library for "extra credit" he's gonna be there for a week.

Balloon: oh, well I hope don't see him for a while

[the bell rings]

Phone: Class is starting. See you guys at lunch.

[archery class]

Mrs. Garrett: Good morning class. Welcome back Balloon. The last time I saw you is you cheated on that duel with skull and have to be stuck in Beth's Castle.

Balloon: Yes Well, I don't want you to remind me of that.

Mrs. Garrett: Today we're gonna learn about how we light a fire on the arrow. First we-

([the door opens]

Skull: I'm so sorry that I'm late the, the librarian wanted to clean up and-

Mrs. Garrett: Oh that's fine. Uh do you have the extra credit packet that I gave you yesterday?

Skull: yeah, I did.

Mrs. Garrett: Great I'll see it after school, right now, have a seat.

[lunchtime]

Balloon: Hey phone what are you doing now?

Phone: Oh, my homework is due tomorrow and I wanted to finish it today and do nothing the rest of the day.

Balloon: Oh ok. Hey phone can you help me catch up the work since I missed 3 weeks.

Phone: Sure, come over my house.

Balloon: Ok.

[afternoon at phone's house]

Balloon: Cool bedroom.

Phone: Thanks, anyways here's the list, I have a folder somewhere.

"I have to clean my closet often..."

[background photo of Skull and Phone together ]

Balloon: [in her mind] huh? Is that Skull and Phone together? [Gasp!] Do they used to be friends?

Phone: Balloon?

Balloon: Huh? Oh, what happened?

Phone: I just found the list so wanna go through with them?

Balloon: Sure.

[Later]

Balloon: Hey Phone can I ask a question?

Phone: Sure.

Balloon: Do you and Skull use to be friends?

[Phone ignored Balloon as he continues to show the list.]

Balloon: Come on Phone I know you two used to be friends. I'm not going to say anything to the gang. Please, I just want to know.

Phone: OK, ok fine. The truth is Skull used to be my friend. We were unstoppable in our friendship until at our graduation party when he stopped talking to me and made friends who bully me now. So I decided to end the friendship and make new friends who care about me.

Balloon: Oh wow I didn't know you and skull were friends. For me I don't have any friends in my home. I was stuck with my home and my family. The only friends I have are the mayor and the police officer. Every kid makes fun of me because I look nothing like my uncle.

Phone: Who is your friends anyways?

Balloon: The Mayor is a Cheeseburger and The Police Officer is a Two patty burger. They are my Godfathers. They're super sweet and silly.

Phone: [...] Oh.

Balloon: well it's getting late thanks for the list see you tomorrow then?

Phone: yeah, see you tomorrow. Bye

Balloon: bye.

[At the castle]

Balloon:[inhaled] here we go...

[Dear uncle Ronald,
Today was fine, when I mean fine I meant that a troubling day. I just found out that a friend of mine made friends with the top student. I wanted to make it up to them to be friends again. But I don't have the guts to be tough. I don't know if I'm going to make a difference between them. Do you have any advice?

Sincerely Balloon]

The end of episode 8