the life of Balloon (season 3 episode:2)(the spirit animal pet)

Beth: Morning balloon, so how was that sleepover you had?

Balloon: Uh, it went well, we were telling stories last night and I accidentally broke my lamp, but no one was hurt. I had to clean it up this morning.

Beth: You should be more careful, anyways I'm going to bring my spirit animal to the castle, it's finally ready!

Balloon: you have a Spirit animal?! Can I have one!!!

Beth: Not yet, it can take about 10 years to get your spirit animal ready but you can design it, You can come with me if you want one.

Balloon: Yes!!

(Beth and Balloon left the castle and went to a deep forest full of magic animals and powerful hills, and streams.)

Balloon: Wow...where did you find this place?

Beth: Over the years when I was searching for a land for my kingdom and discovered something that nobody came for 300 years ago...

(flashback: In 1836, I went to search land for my own kingdom, until I discover a puddle of magic juice. I decided to jump into it and took me to different world with peaceful animals, loving trees, and tasteful streams, I was the first to call it Midnight forest...)

Balloon: Wait- (counting her fingers) How old are you?

Beth:(....) I'm 29.

Balloon: What?!-

(They stopped)

Beth: Ah, here we are. The spirit stump of animals...

(Beth walked towards the stump and put her hand on it)

Beth: Morning stump, I like to collect my spirit animal, please.

Stump: Understood, Please, feel free to see your new spirit animal hatch in the view screen.

(the viewscreen shows an egg hatching and it was an adult white Turtle Dove...)

Balloon: Your spirit animal is a bird?

Beth: That's right my family's spirit animals are all birds, my mother is a blue jay, my father is an Osprey, my grandma is a swan, my grandpa is an owl, and Alice's is a seagull. Ha,

Balloon: Oh, what's my spirit animal?

Stump: Scanning... your spirit animal is a Fox, a lovable, fun, and energetic animal who hunts food in the winter, and very nice to play with...

Balloon: Woah, when do I get my spirit animal?

Beth: when you're fully trained and ready to become a princess, Balloon.

(Beth gently grabbed her animal and thanked the stump. Balloon wished someday her spirit animal will be tall and super cute.)

Balloon: So what are you gonna call it?

Beth: It's a he, Balloon, but I'm going to call him, John...

Balloon: John?

Beth: Yeah, it's a name I remembered when I was young, a man named John was a good man who wanted slavery to be abolished. And he loves to drink and flirt, but he was a good friend of mine.

Balloon: Oh, well if I get my spirit animal, I'm gonna call it fluffy or firefox!

Beth: (chuckled) those are very creative names but I would rather use Firefox...Anyways, I have to go to the pet store to get John's food and bed. You have to take care of him when I'm gone...

Balloon: Okay...

(Beth left the castle and balloon ended up staying in the castle and taking care of John.)

Balloon: So, John...are you liking your new home?

John:(pecking his feathers)

Balloon: Ha... why am I talking to a special bird. I wish you can talk...

John: Your wish is granted...

Balloon:(screams) what the... you can talk!?!

John: Yes all spirit animals can talk... Secretly

Balloon: What do you mean...Secretly?

John: Spirit owners don't know or hear us talk. Only unknown humans, pets, and other animals can hear us...

Balloon: For example, I can hear you talk but Beth doesn't?

John: Exactly, If you tried confronting her, Good luck she'll think that your a crazy little girl...

Balloon: Oh...then what do spirit animals do then?

John: Our jobs are to protect our owners and fight evil darkness. I for one, I'm the luckiest animal alive, Because I'm the spirit animal of The God of peace!

Balloon: You know about her?

John: Of course the stump tells us about her and she was the first princess to discover the forest and made twice of the power of the woods. I dreamed the day that so the God of peace will take me home and make her as my owner...

Balloon: Oh, well if you know about her. Maybe you can learn about me. Hi, my name is Balloon. And I'm the student of the God of peace...

John: It's nice to meet you, I believe that we'll be good friends...

Balloon: I'll say-

(opened doors)

Beth: Balloon, I'm home... Has John felt comfortable in his new home?

Balloon: Uh, yeah...I was just playing with him that's all. That was fast for you to get home early?

Beth: Oh, well the store knows what I want to buy so I came home fast. Can you help me set up the bed and the mini swing... John has to sleep in my room for now...

Balloon: Okay...

(Nighttime)

Beth: Well, John (yawns) tomorrow is gonna be your first day in the castle...Good night John.

(Beth turned off the lamp and went to sleep)

John: (chuckled), Good night Beth...

The end of episode 2