The life of balloon (season:3 episode:8)(cartoon war)

Beth: Make me proud guys.

All:(Screamed)

Echo Voice: What is this? Is this your army? (laughs) Your weak Beth!

Beth: Surrender or die!

Echo Voice: Never! I want my prize! We made a deal.

Balloon: What?

Beth: I know...If you win, you can get my body. But if I win, you'll leave my mind and my shadow and leave this place forever

Echo voice: fine...let's do this.

(meanwhile)

Ronald: (noticed) Huh? What's going on?

"I'm sorry everyone, the outside is been blocked and everyone needs to be in their homes, there's a war from Cartoon kingdom.''

Ronald: WHAT!!!! No, please! My niece is there....(panting)

Sundae: Ronald, calm down...I'm sure there's a reason, and maybe she's safe.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Everyone around the kingdom is going to fight including your niece."

Ronald: She's... she's going to...

Birdie: Ronald! Don't you dare say that word!! She has no choice but to save everyone... let her do this on her own.

Ronald:(tears flowing) I can't... I don't want to lose her again. Just like Beth. The woman I loved, is gone. And now my little girl is going to hurt herself and not survive at all.

Birdie: Just let's pray for mercy that she survives...

(meanwhile)

Balloon: SKULL! Block the spirit!!!

Skull: On it!

Balloon: Phone! Use your hammer to break the ground and use electronical shock on the testical!

Phone: Yes Ma'am!

Balloon: Butterfly!!! Make a dust tornado with your whip! Diamond! Protect Skull from the spirit with your force shield and Money, distract the evil shadow.

Beth: Balloon! Use your arrow in the heart!

Balloon:(nodded)

(Balloon waited patiently to aim the arrow at the shadow's heart. When she let go of the arrow, the shadow immediately weaken and Beth went inside the body. Until Beth was fully wounded and theres a massive light.)

Balloon: BETH! (rushed towards her) No (6x)
Beth! Wake up!!

Beth:(coughed) Balloon... I wanted to say that I'm proud of you... you became a leader from the action you gave to your friends. You are a full goddess and now the god of happiness. I love you so much, I'm proud to call you, my...m-my...(stopped breathing)

Balloon: Beth? Beth!!? BETH NO!!!

(the ground is shaking)

Skull: BALLOON! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!
(him and the rest rushed towards her)

Balloon: Beth-

Diamond: Brace yourselves (used her shield around them)

(meanwhile)

(a big explosion in the background)

"Look!"

Ronald: (in tears) NOOOOO!!! (rushed toward the shield and tried to break it.)

birdie:(crying) Ronald calm down.

Ronald: I HAVE TO SEE HER BIRDIE!!! I NEED TO KNOW THAT SHE'S OKAY!!!

Sundae: (giving Ronald puppy sad eyes)

Ronald: Now, I just lost her.

(meanwhile)

Beth:(woke up) Hmmm. (Beth turned around and sees the shadow waited for her.)

Echo voice: So?

Beth:(giving out her hand) Well, a deal is a deal.

Echo Voice: (magically chains Beth's wrists) Good. it's too bad that you can't see your clown boyfriend of yours, your student, and also your husband. Now tell me... where's Nina's castle...

The end of episode 7