The Life Of Balloon (S:1 Ep:9) A Magic book

[morning at school]

Balloon: To find Skull I have to go to the library earlier than him. So down the stairs to the right.

(Balloon went to the library as she looked at it for the first time. It was huge the building is much bigger than a mansion. )

Balloon: Wow, [looking around] [gasp] there he is.

[skull reading to little kids: help, help, said the boy who cried and held on to the stiff on the cliff. His pet catches his owner and flies away to his castle and that's the end of the story. ]

(The kids cheered as Balloon hid under the bookshelves.)

Skull: [looked at Balloon in surprise] Oh... It's you.

Balloon: Hey... Skull Since you here that I have returned to school and I want to apologize for the duel a few weeks ago... Are we cool?

Skull: [ignored her and walked away]

Balloon: Come on, Skull I said I was sorry for what I did. Can you still look at me in the eyes?

Skull: LOOK, Outsider, I don't expect your apology because every time you come near me something bad is going to happen just leave me alone.

Balloon: I'm sorry, [Whispered] I'm sorry.

[walking away]

Balloon: Great, I'm just an idiot, of course, he doesn't apologies

"You're gonna let him get to you like that?"

[two teen twin boys]

Balloon: who are you?

Eric: I'm Eric, and my twin brother is Derrick we're Skull's older brothers, watch this.

Derrick: Hey Skully, we brought your lunch. And stop being a jerk to your friend.

Skull: [yank his lunch bag] she's not my friend.

Eric: Yeah make sense, she seems so popular for you. Also Mom gave you a letter. Reads, "Lots Of Lovies, Love Mom."

Skull: [Yank the note] you can leave, all of you!

(Balloon looked up and one of them wink at her as she blushed)

Balloon: So, you guys are related to skull?

Eric: Kind Of, Our parents just found him outside of our porch at home in 1970. And we decide to call him Skull.

Derrick: Yeah, he was cool when he was a little kid but our parents pushed him to study and make our parents proud, he always acts like a nerd at school.

Eric: Anyways we heard you exposed him at the archery duel no wonder he hates you.

Balloon: I know but it was a mistake. But I sacrifice for Skull, I was the one cheating.

Derrick: we know, But would you hang out after school, we forgot a special book to "return"

Balloon: [Blushed] Ok.

[The afternoon bell ring]

Balloon: Just play it cool balloon, they won't bite you... right?

Derrick: You think we're going to bite you?

[they chuckled]

Eric: Come on, let's break down this door.

( They grabbed the scroll of destroyness. And destroyed the doors.)

Balloon: Wow.

Eric: checkout our favorite shelves.

(the romance shelves)