The life of Balloon (season:3 episode:7)(graduation gone wrong)

(in the morning)

Balloon:(wakes up) today is the day.

(balloon got ready for school and was jumping up and down waiting for Beth.)

Beth: Someone looks excited? Ready for the last day of school?

Balloon: Yeah! Let's go!!!

Beth: (in her mind) she is ready. I'm proud of her.

(at the school)

Balloon: (spots her friends) Guys!

Phone: Balloon! Are you ready for the graduation?

Balloon: Yup. I can't wait for being a goddess. Where's skull?

Money: He said that he'll be at the library to research something. I don't know about him but he looked really handsome.

Balloon: Handsome?

Money: He had his puberty last night and change to a new man.

Balloon: Well, I'm going to meet him. I haven't seen him since yesterday.

(balloon went to the library and sees Skull as an 18-year teenage boy.)

Balloon: Skull.

Skull: (jumped) Oh! Balloon, you scared me.

Balloon: Wow. you changed a lot. I like your new voice and everything.

Skull:(blushed) thank you.

Balloon: what are you doing?

Skull: I'm studying the history of demons and evil spirits.

Balloon: Oh cool! Are you going to the graduation?

Skull: Yup. I can't wait for finding a new land with quiet.

Balloon: yeah and we can be neighbors!

Skull: Really?!- I mean... if you want to. Yeah, I'm okay with it.

(meanwhile)

Beth: George and beth will be together forever and we live happily ever after.

Echo Voice: (sigh) are you still thinking about him?! Let him go already!!!

Beth: Shut up already! He's my husband and I love him so much. I'm done with your attitude and your evil plans!

Echo Voice: Oh. don't worry I won't annoy you any time soon.

(in McDonald land)

Ronald: My little girl is graduating already. I can't wait to see her again.

Sundae: Seem like yesterday that you didn't want Balloon to leave and you thought she would survive there, but look at you. You're happy for her and seeing your niece graduate.

Birdie: I'm so happy for and waiting for the perfect moment to give her a big, fluffy, loving hug.

(Meanwhile, in the afternoon everyone was getting ready and the party is almost finished until something is going to be bad.)

(the ceremony began)

Beth: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I welcome here all that we're celebrating our amazing students and...  

Balloon: (looking around)

("having their parents for seeing their kids graduate from Magic 101 school.")

Skull: What's wrong balloon?

Balloon: I'm just looking for my family. Maybe they didn't get the invitation.

Skull: Hey, it's ok. (holding her hand) they're coming soon I'm sure.

Balloon: thanks Skull. I'm glad we're friends.

Skull: yeah...friends. Balloon. I have to confess about you. I-

(a storm came and the wind blow violently around the guests.)

Beth: What on earth!?!

"(laughing)"

Beth: oh no.

Echo Voice: I'm tired of waiting!!! Beth God! Your time is up!!! your body is MINE!

Beth:(gasped) Soldiers! Get your positions!

Echo Voice: (laughs) What soldiers! Your soldiers are so cowardly and your old soldiers died a long TIME AGO!

beth:(whistle)

(John came and turned into a sword)

Balloon: I didn't know he could do that!

Beth: Diamond! Use your force shield and cover-up Balloon's homeland! NOW!

Balloon: Wait-

Diamond: On it! (used her force shield and covered balloon's homeland)

Balloon: What should we do?!

Beth: All of you. Put these on! (their new armor) and these. (their brand new weapons) diamond, your double swords, butterfly, your thorn whip, Phone, your technology hammer, Money, your sharp green star blazed, Skull, your demon spere. And Balloon, your new party bow and arrow.

Balloon: Wow, it's an honor.

Beth: Are you ready to save Cartoon kingdom?

All: YEAH!

Beth: Make me proud guys...

(the end of episode 7)