The life of Balloon (S:2 Ep:2) Mr. Perfect Skull

[The next morning at school]

Skull: [yawns] another school day, great.

Balloon: Morning Skull... another school day, Huh?

Skull: Uhh... yeah so how was your day going?

Balloon: Oh fine the princess and I were going somewhere new in a couple of days.

Skull: Where?

Balloon: I'm not sure. She said it was a surprise... I guess we'll never know.

Skull: Hey, I'm sorry for saying stuff about you. I didn't have the chance to understand you. I felt like a jerk to you. I often thought you were some kind of fool to distract me...

Balloon: Hey, it's okay I understand. I know you used to be mean but I'm giving you a chance to become friends... right?

Skull: [blushed] Y-Yeah...

Balloon: Would you wanna hang out with the princess and me?

Skull: Sure...

[School bell]

Skull:[in his mind] what's going on with my emotions? Why do I feel... off?

"Hey skull, wanna go to my place to hang out?"

Skull: Oh, hey Ethan... actually I'm hanging out... Balloon after school.

Ethan: That weird outsider? Please, I wouldn't hangout that clown girl.

Skull: Suit yourself, I'm giving her a chance. That's it.

Ethan: Fine, but I don't want to see you with that weird girl next to you.

Skull: Come on Ethan, give her a chance... She's one of us now. And I think she's funny.

Ethan: Wait... Do you like her? Do you have a crush on that outsider??

Skull:[blushed red] What! No! I-

Ethan: Do you want me to call you, Mr. Worthless? Skull? In front of the school?

Skull: Listen I don't care what you call me I'm hanging out with Balloon. That's it

[Skull walked away]

Ethan: Good luck with that loser. Mr. Worthless!

[At science class]

Mr. Joe: Alright class, Today we're going to make... Sprinkle bombs. But we're gonna need partners and I'll be picking which partners you'll be going with... so the first one is Skull, and Balloon.

Balloon: Hey there, I guess we're gonna be partners...

[Later]

Mr. Joe: Good job everyone, now after we're done with our bombs... we're going to throw far away tours at that student over there. Any questions?

Balloon: [Rising her hand] Uh.. don't you think it's a bit harsh?

Mr. Joe: Oh, don't worry Balloon, he's wearing safety equipment all over him he'll be fine.

[Later at lunch time]

Skull: [sigh]

Ethan: Hey, Mr. Worthless, how was the bomb project?

Skull: It went fine Ethan, don't think about it as a bad thing.

Ethan: Well, James, Benjamin, and I are going to watch football game in my place, I want to invite you but you're hanging out with That outsider I guess not.

Skull: Do you think I'm going to watch a football game with a ton of work I have?!

Ethan: Worth there Mr. Perfect you don't have to work you know.

Skull: I'm not perfect Ethan, I'm being like that because you know... my parents.

Ethan: Please, your parents are the most powerful and very strict with everyone. And you're scared of your family? I think your parents are not doing a good job being fun. Your Dad is a professional estimate manager, and your mom is too busy to deal with you and wanted to have Straight As. I don't think your parents are even related to you-

Skull: [Screamed] SHUT UP!

[People staring at Skull and Ethan]

Skull: [whispered] look, I know your parents are fun and all. But this is serious for me when my parents found out I'm having fun with your disgusting family. My life is getting harder and harder because of all the pressure my parents are giving me. So Let Me Alone. And Stay Away From My Darkside...

[Skull walked away]

Ethan: [Grabbed his milk] Hey Mr. Worthless, CATCH!

(Ethan threw his milk and hit Skull in the head.)

Skull: [Stopped for a moment, turned towards Ethan, and walked toward him]

Ethan: What are you going to do? Lil Punk-

Skull:[Punched him and tackled him]

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

[Ethan scratched Skull's head hard and started to bleed]

Balloon: Skull!?! [Pulled Skull away] What Are You Doing!?

Skull: I'm fine. Ethan! I'll Say It Again. Let Me Alone. And Stay Away From My Darkside...

Balloon: Skull head is bleeding! Come on let's go to the nurses office and tell Principal Beth about this

[At the nurses office]

Nurse Jackie: Alright Skull your head is fine just need to put a bandage on your cut and you're free to go.

Beth:[knocked] Hello Skull can I take you to my office?

Skull: Y-Yes

Beth: Balloon told me you hit Ethan and tackled him, is that true?

Skull: Yeah I was arguing with him because I was hanging out with Balloon and he thinks I was Mr. Perfect by not taking a break and Mr. Worthless because I was defending Balloon. I don't know what I'm doing. But I don't want to think that people I'm not the true top student.

Beth: Listen to me Skull. You're brave and intelligent, don't let Ethan say between You and Balloon and also you're not perfect or worthless, you are whole, and strong. Pay attention to what you're happy and don't let it destroy that happiness.

Skull: You're right, I want to be happy with Balloon and my hard work. I'm proud of what I have done. I don't want to lose that trust.

Beth: That's it. Now I'm telling your parents to take you to my castle with Balloon.

Skull: I'll be waiting on the bench. Thank you.

Balloon: Hey Skull what did Principal Beth said.

Skull:[Hugged balloon] she told me something that I'll never forget. And thank you Balloon for helping me back there.

Balloon: [hugged back] your welcome because you're my friend now.

Skull: Yeah.... Friend

The end of episode 2