Sneak peek of chapter I wanna do.

"Hey Scare, isn't that your girlfriend?" King asked and pointed over to someone.

"Oh god!" Scare screamed in horror. Luz looked up at Scare and raised a eyebrow confused. "What's got you worked up?" Luz asked confused. She thought for a minute and gasped. "Is it someone from a dark and mysterious past you have?! Is it the one who made you?!" She said in excitement.

"You really gotta stop saying stuff like that, like it's a good thing." Y/N said. "NO LUZ! It's my girlfriend! Oh god I need to hide! And like I would tell you who made me!" Scare said terrified and looked around frantically. "Trust me, I've been trying to get the answer of who made him, for years, he won't talk." Y/N said.

"Come on, she can't be that bad." Luz said calmly. "Oh ya? Picture Jane the Killer and Stolas, now add Yandere times three, and completely obsessed and devoted to Scare." Y/N said. "Oh.....that scary? No wonder he's trying to hide. Can't he just break up with her?" Luz asked. "YOU DONT THINK I TRIED THAT ALREADY?!? That was the first thing I tried!" Scare said as he looked for a place to hide.

"Scary?" A voice called out. Scare immediately froze up and gulped nervously. He slowly turned to the direction of the voice.

"Scary!" She said happily and jumped onto Scare

"Scary!" She said happily and jumped onto Scare. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started kissing his face repeatedly. "Oh god..why me? God, did I do something to piss you off?" Scare thought sadly to himself.

"Oh I missed you, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!!" The scarecrow girl said happily as she hoped up and down, while hugging Scare tightly.

"She doesn't seem so bad." Luz said. "Trust me kid, she is a delusional, obsessive, nut bag. Also three things. One, don't go near Scare when she's around. Two, don't try to take Scare from her. Three, don't say that she doesn't need a guy to feel special. A few women said that to her and it didn't end well." Eda said. "By didn't end well, you mean the women were horrifically mutilated." Y/N said as he was reading his comic.

(I can't help but laugh when thinking about Blitzo's voice coming out of Scare.)

And in simple terms, Scarecrow girl (Still working on the name) is going to be kinda like Stolas. Also still trying to think of the episode for this to happen in.