Chapter/Episode list

Witches before wizards
When an ancient wizard gives Luz a map for a mystical quest, she wonders if she is actually a 'Chosen One.' However, Y/N thinks otherwise.

I was a teenage abomination
Luz sneaks into the local magic school to help a new friend, and makes a new enemy in the process. Now Y/N has to help Luz out with her situation, and unfortunately runs into his ex girlfriend.

Who do you think it is?

The Intruder

Luz, Y/N, Scare, and King have to defend the Owl House from a mysterious intruder.

Covention

Luz learns about witch covens, but her lesson goes awry when she finds herself thrust into a witches' duel.

Hooty's Moving Hassle

While Y/N is sick in bed, Luz, Willow and Gus accidentally animate the Owl House, then the house runs amok all over Bonesborough. Meanwhile, Eda go's to find medicine for Y/N.  Scare and King go to find elixir for Eda.

Lost in Language

While checking out the library, Luz's pranks lead to a friend in trouble.

Once upon a swap.

A simple disagreement leads to a complex situation when Eda, King and Luz triple-down on a wager. Meanwhile, Y/N and Scare run a trip for Eda, which ends up with the duo trapped in the Vally of the wind

Something Ventured, Someone Framed

When Gus sneaks Luz into Hexside School to present at the Human Appreciation Society, Luz sees a side of the school she didn't expect.

Escape of the Palisman

When an adventure with Eda's staff goes awry, Luz and her friends have to earn the staff back from a mysterious forest creature, or lose the staff forever.

Ain't never had friends like these

Luz, Willow, Gus, and King try to prove themselves cool and brave enough to hang out with Y/N and his friends.

Y/N and the bus girl

Y/N recall's his first trip to the human world. There he makes a friend and discovers his dark magic powers.

(Note: This chapter might have a few triggers and dark subjects.)

Sense and Insensitivity

King finally becomes a successful author by writing a bestseller. His books fly off the shelves, but then he finds out that he should have read the small print.

Adventure's in elements
(Y/N is absent in this episode. Can't find a way to put him in.)

The first day

Luz is thrilled on her first day of Magic School, but when she's told she can only study one type of magic, she can't choose between all the cool tracks.

Really small problems

King confides in a carnival fortune teller who makes his dream come true, but it comes at a cost. Y/N try's to shake off a growing feeling he's grown for Luz, which ends up with them in the tunnel of love.

Understanding Willow
(Y/N is absent.)

Can't find a way to fit him in it

Enchanting Grom Fright

Luz and Y/N experiences Grom, Hexside's version of prom, and it is not what Luz expects.

Wing it like witches

It's Grudgby season at Hexside and Boshca is being extra mean towards Willow and her friends. Willow must take on Boscha at Grudgby, to protect her friends, and stop them being used for target practise.

Agony of a witch

On a school field trip to the mysterious Emperor's Castle, Luz puts herself in danger. Y/N learns something about himself and his father.

Young Blood, Old Souls

Luz's skills as a witch are put to the test when she, Y/N, King, and Scare attempt the impossible. Y/N finally confesses his feelings for Luz