Y/N x Luz Filler

Y/N and Luz had been dating for several months, and their love for each other had grown stronger with every passing day. They had planned a romantic evening together to celebrate their deep connection and spend some quality time together.

Luz had taken great care in arranging the evening. She had chosen a cozy rooftop terrace overlooking the city, adorned with fairy lights and flickering candles. The soft breeze carried the fragrance of blooming flowers, creating a magical ambiance.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow across the sky, Y/N arrived at the rooftop, their heart filled with anticipation. Luz stood there, radiant in a flowing dress that matched the hues of the setting sun, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Y/N couldn't help but be captivated by Luz's beauty. They walked towards each other, their steps slowing as they got closer, until they finally embraced in a loving hug. Y/N whispered words of adoration into Luz's ear, causing her cheeks to flush with a delicate blush.

Hand in hand, they made their way to a small table set up in a cozy corner of the rooftop. The table was adorned with a bouquet of their favorite flowers and a carefully prepared dinner. As they sat down, the city's lights began to twinkle, mirroring the sparkles in their eyes.

Luz and Y/N savored each bite of the delicious meal, their conversation flowing effortlessly. They spoke about their dreams, their aspirations, and how grateful they were to have found each other. Laughter filled the air as they shared lighthearted anecdotes and playful banter.

As the night deepened, Luz excused herself for a moment and returned with a guitar in her hands. With a smile, she strummed the strings gently, filling the air with a sweet melody. Y/N's heart swelled with joy as Luz serenaded them with a heartfelt love song, her voice carrying all the love she felt in her heart.

Unable to contain their emotions any longer, Y/N stood up, their eyes shining with tears of happiness. They pulled Luz into a tender embrace, swaying gently to the rhythm of the music. In that moment, time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the embrace of their love.

As the night drew to a close, they found themselves lying on a blanket under a blanket of stars. Y/N traced constellations with their fingers, whispering sweet nothings into Luz's ear. They shared their hopes and dreams for the future, knowing that together, they could conquer anything.

In the embrace of the night, Y/N and Luz's love grew stronger. The romantic evening had solidified their bond, leaving them both with hearts overflowing with love and gratitude. They knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful journey filled with endless love and cherished moments.