Baby Y/N

Nightmare

It was a quiet night in the Owl House, with only the distant sounds of nocturnal creatures breaking the silence. Eda and Ted were fast asleep in their bed, exhausted after a long day of adventures and parenting their infant son Y/N.

But suddenly, the peaceful night was shattered by the sound of Y/N crying. Eda and Ted jolted awake, and Eda quickly got out of bed to check on their baby boy.

She found him in his crib, thrashing around and crying uncontrollably. "Shh, shh, it's okay, Y/N," she cooed, picking him up and holding him close. "Mama's here, Daddy's here, we've got you."

Ted rubbed Y/N's back soothingly as Eda rocked him back and forth. "What happened, little guy?" he asked gently.

Y/N continued to cry, his tiny body shaking with sobs. Eda could feel his little heart beating rapidly against her chest, and she knew he had had a nightmare.

"It's okay, Y/N," she whispered, kissing his forehead. "It was just a bad dream. Mama and Daddy are here, and we won't let anything hurt you."

Ted and Eda spent the rest of the night comforting their baby boy, holding him close and telling him stories until he finally fell back asleep. As they watched him sleep peacefully, they knew that no matter what nightmares might come his way, they would always be there to protect him and love him through it all.

Mommy and baby

Eda sat in the rocking chair, holding her infant son Y/N close to her chest. She hummed a lullaby softly, feeling his little body rise and fall with each breath.

She looked down at him, marveling at how small and fragile he was. She couldn't believe that she and Ted had created this little miracle.

As Y/N drifted off to sleep, Eda continued to rock him gently, lost in her thoughts. She thought about how much her life had changed since becoming a mother, and how much she loved her little boy.

She kissed his forehead softly, feeling his soft skin against her lips. "I love you so much, Y/N," she whispered. "You're my everything."

Y/N stirred slightly, and Eda cradled him closer to her. She knew that being a mother was the hardest thing she had ever done, but it was also the most rewarding. Watching Y/N grow and learn was a joy that she couldn't put into words.

As she rocked him back and forth, Eda made a silent promise to her son. She promised to always be there for him, no matter what. To love him and protect him and guide him through life's ups and downs.

And as Y/N slept peacefully in her arms, Eda knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.