Mothers day (Short)

Note: Some time ago

"Eda? What are your thoughts on having kids? Because I'm ready to have kids." Ted asked his wife. Eda was in the middle of drinking her apple blood when Ted asked this.

She choked as she was drinking at the moment he asked this. She spat out the red liquid from her mouth and looked at her husband in surprise. "What?" She asked.

"Kids, Eda. I'm ready to have kids." Ted confessed to Eda. The two had been married for years, and they had done...the deed a few times. Ted had seen many happy parents with their kids, he wanted that happiness with Eda.

Eda looked at her husband in shock. She was far from mother material. She was reckless, a con artist, a fugitive, and the owl beast. But somehow, something in her said that she wanted to be a mom. She was ready to start a life with Ted and start a family.

"I'm...ready too, Teddy Bear." Eda said as she called Ted by his nickname. Ted smiled happily at this, and as Eda grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs.

"As usual, your on bottom. I'm undressed and on top of you~." Eda whispered in her husband's ear as they walked to their room. She locked the door and shut the windows. Then the two had a long, heated, and passionate three hours.

After at least two weeks and five try's, it finally worked. Eda smiled and teared up as she sat down on the toilet, looking at the positive pregnancy test.

She squealed in excitement and thought about how she was going to tell Ted when he got home.

Ted soon arrived from the human realm.

"Earth. Terrible history. Filled with lazy, narcissistic, annoying people. But they got great movies and food." Ted said as he placed the food he got in the kitchen. Eda watched him from a distance and slowly crept up to him. Eda walked behind him and covered his eyes. Ted giggled at Eda's reaction.

"Very funny Eda. Very funny." Ted said playfully to her. He turned to her and pecked her lips gently. Eda quickly gave him a deep kiss. He kissed back passionately and wrapped his arms around her hips and held her close to him. Eda smiled during the kiss and pulled back.

"Teddy? I got something to show you that I think you'll love." She said to him.

"Aw sweet! What is it?" Ted asked excitedly. Eda reached into her pocket and pulled out the positive pregnancy test.

"Took us five try's, but now we're gonna have a little goody two shoe baby crawling around." Eda said as she rubbed her belly.

Ted smiled happily. This was one of the things he always wanted. Have a loving and hot wife, and now they were going to have a baby. Ted got on his knees and kissed her stomach. He was already loving their baby.

Four months later

Ted and Raine were working on the baby's room. Raine was painting the walls a light green and Ted was building the crib.

"God. People make building this look so easy." Ted mumbled in annoyance as he was trying and failing to assemble.

Raine noticed that Ted was struggling to build. They decided to stop painting a bit and help Ted build the crib.

Eda smiled as she watched this. Sure, things were still awkward between her and Raine. But Ted and Raine were still cool with each other.

Eda looked around the almost complete baby's room. There was a diaper changing station, a small basket full of baby books, drawer full of baby clothes, and a basket filled with baby toys.

Eda smiled and rubbed her belly. She still couldn't believe it. She was going to be a mom. She hadn't told her parents or sister yet. Though when she did, she imagined that it was gonna be a fiasco.