The Intruder pt 1

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons." The video zooms out to show King trying to tear a sock off his nose.

"Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock!" Luz continued speaking as she filmed. King grunted, and tore the sock into pieces, then punches the remnants.

"Where are you now, ducky sock?" King said triumphantly. Scare was sitting down on the couch and watching this happen. He ate some popcorn and laughed at this.

"So, why'd you call me here again?" Luz asked King

"Oh, yeah. Human Luz, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for..." King said grunting, and climbing up a table.

He ripped off a curtain to reveal a corkboard of photos of various demons. He puts on a hat and spins the cord on top of it.

"Demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone." King began. Luz started zooming in with her camera.

"And cute little paws." Luz said. King sighed.

"Cute wee little baby paws." Scare mocked.

"And cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive-aggressive comments. Sometimes." King said to Luz and Scare.

"Oh, you guys are sensitive." Luz awed.

"Even demons have inner demons." King said.

"Ouch! Ah! Oh! Ah!" Scare said as he pretended to be in pain and covered his face.

"Scare? What's wrong?" Luz asked.

"That comment was so bad, it physically assaulted me." Scare said

King then tears off one of the pictures to reveal a snarling demon.

"The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He's a" King began talking as Luz was filming.

"Bad boy!" Luz said. She used colored filters over the phone screen, followed by several stickers. Luz aims her phone down and taps on her screen.

"Luz, pay attention. This information could save your life someday." King said in childish frustration.

"No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face. Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm." Luz said nodding her head.

Lightning crashes, immediately followed by a thunder rumble. Luz, Scare, and King looked outside.

"Uh-oh. Looks like it's gonna rain." King said

"I love the rain." Luz gasped.

Luz opened the door, and exhales

"I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair." She said. Luz kneeled down to talk to a flower.

"I bet you do too, little buddy." A water drop drops down to the flower, making it wither and die immediately.

"What?" Luz said. Eda and Y/N were seen running to the house.

"Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!" Eda said.

"Ou. Ouch. Ouch. Double ouch." Y/N said.

"Huh?" Luz said.

Eda grabs Luz's arm and drags both her and Y/N inside. Objects crash and clatter.

"Phew! That was close. But the important thing is you didn't get hurt." Eda said

Luz was lying on the ground painfully.

"Yep." She groans as a cup falls on her head.

"Not hurt." Y/N said.