Chapter one: The Start of a New Adventure

In the small town, next Wedgehurst lies the farming town of Postwick, a small quiet town filled with Wooloos and farms that produce some of the food in the Galar region. Near the edge of the town lies the home of a young boy, whose dream is to become a Pokemon trainer, his name is Victor. In his home, Victor is currently watching the previous match between Galar's dragon gym leader, Raihan, and Galar's Champion and Charizard fan, Leon. The battle was fierce and exciting for everyone watching until they were down to their last Pokemon.
"You have put up a good fight Leon, but I'm gonna be the one to win this." Raihan said.
"In your dreams Raihan, I'm gonna win this one." Leon said.
As the dust settled Leon and Raihan both threw out their last Pokemon.
"Go Duraludon!" Raihan said as he sent his Pokemon into the field.
"Come out Charizard!" Leon said.
Both Pokemon entered the field and they roared at each other that pumped up the excitement in the stadium.
"Let's give these people a grand finale!" Leon shouted.
"Ready Charizard, G-Max!" Leon shouted as he raised his fist into the air with a Dynamax band attached to him.
Charizard began to grow bigger and was in its Gigantamax form. The fire began to form around him and it was as if the whole stadium heated up. The battle continues to intensify, but before Victor could see the end his doorbell rang. He heard the bell go off and went to see who it was. When he opened the door he saw his neighbor and best friend Hop. Hop was Victor's best friend and little brother of the Champion, Leon.
"Hey, Victor did you see the match between Raihan and Leon?" Hop asked.
"Yeah I was watching it when you showed up, so what is the news?" Victor asked.
"Oh right, Lee is coming to Postwick and Lee always brings gifts when he comes home, we have to go see him, Victor." Hop said.
"Alright, Hop let me get my stuff before we go." Victor said.
After he got his bag, they both went to Wedgehurst which is a walk away from Postwick to the train station to see Leon. When they arrived they saw him with his Charizard surrounded by a crowd of fans. When Hop arrived at the scene Leon noticed him and walked through the crowd to him.
"Hey, how is my number one fan doing?" Leon asked.
"I'm doing great Lee, I see you got quite welcoming." Hop said.
"Yeah for sure." Leon said. As he was looking up he saw Hop's friend Victor and approached him.
"Hello you must be Victor, it has been so long since I've seen you." Leon said, extending his hand for a handshake.
"Yes, hello again Leon." Victor said, taking his hand.
After they finished with their greetings they headed to Hop's house for Leon to settle in.
"So Lee, have you brought anything for us?" Hop asked.
"Actually yes, I figured now would be a good time for you two to have your first Pokemon." Leon said.
"No way did you hear that Victor we are getting our first Pokemon." Hop said excitingly.
"Yeah, I'm excited I never had a Pokemon of my own before just the Munchlax that helps my mom." Victor said.
Leon threw out three Pokeballs, and out came three Pokemons. The first one was a rabbit that left scorch marks on the grass as it ran. The second one was a green monkey that climbed a tree and started to beat a gourd with its branch. The third one was a blue lizard that turned invisible when it was in the water. Leon called out to them to form a line in front of Hop and Victor.
"These are the Pokemon you two can choose from, we have Scorbunny the fire rabbit, Grookey the grass monkey, and Sobble the water lizard. You boys may choose whichever starter you want." Leon said.
Before the boys could choose Gloria, Victor's twin sister comes to Hop's house to see what they are up to.
"Hey Victor, hey Hop what are you guys doing?" Gloria asked.
"Oh hey Gloria, Lee brought us some Pokemon for us to choose and we were about to pick which ones we want." Hop explained.
"Oh that is so cool, so who is picking first?" Gloria asked.
"Well since I already have Wooloo why don't you pick first Victor and then Gloria you can pick one since there are three of us now we would each get a starter Pokemon if that is alright with you Gloria and you to Lee." Hop said.
"Well it is fine with me since I already have a full team, but Gloria are you fine with it?" Leon asked.
"I think it would be cool to start my own Pokemon journey, so yes I am fine with it." Gloria said.
"Alright great so each of you will choose which one you want, so Victor you are up first." Leon said.
Victor was thinking about which one he wanted. He liked each of them and they were all unique in their own abilities, but only one Pokemon stood out and that was the grass Pokemon, Grookey. Victor approached Grookey and looked at him, at that point Victor wanted Grookey.
"I choose Grookey, let's battle together." Victor said.
Grookey looked very happy to be accepted by Victor and they both gave each other a high-five.
"Good choice Victor Grookey will support you through your journey. Gloria, you may choose between Scorbunny or Sobble." Leon said.
After Victor stepped back from the line to play around with Grookey, Gloria was deciding which one she wanted. She didn't really know how to choose, but she decided to pick Scorbunny, because it was cute. This left Sobble to Hop, but he was okay with it since he believed Sobble would be a great addition to him and his Wooloo.
"Great, now that you all have chosen your Pokemon, you may now begin your journey into the Pokemon world." Leon said.
"Before we start our journey, Victor, I want to challenge you to your first Pokemon battle, your starter versus mine." Hop said.
"You got it Hop I accept your challenge." Victor said.
They both stood on opposite sides of Hop's field in his yard. When they were ready they both pulled out their Pokeballs and threw them onto the field.
"Come out Sobble." Hop said as Sobble came out of its Pokeball.
"Grookey I choose you." Victor said as Grookey came out of its Pokeball.
The battle started and both Pokemon charged at each other with their might. They both followed the commands of their trainers and used each of their moves to weaken the other. When the battle had finished Grookey had won the fight and Sobble fainted. Hop brought Sobble back into its Pokeball and Victor picked up Grookey.
"Good job Grookey, you were amazing out there." Victor said to Grookey.
Grookey seemed happy to be praised by Victor, and he returned Grookey into its Pokeball for rest.
"That was a great match Victor, you are a very talented trainer." Hop said.
"It was nothing I just believed in Grookey and we won." Victor said.
"That was a good match as both of you have the potential of becoming great trainers." Leon said.
"Lee does this mean you will endorse us for the Gym Challenge?" Hop asked him.
Lee looked at them surprisingly.
"I don't think you two are ready for the gym challenge, both of you just started today." Leon said.
"Come on Lee, please we have been waiting for this day for a long time and I believe me and Victor can make it." Hop pleaded.
Leon stood there thinking for a bit before making a decision. He knew that Hop, Victor, and Gloria were still training to be a gym challenger, but it was too soon for them to go out into the world. He started to think and finally came up with an idea.
"Tell you what, let's go to the Pokemon Professor's lab and let her decide if you three are ready for the Gym Challenge. If she says yes then I will give you an endorsement, if not then you will have to wait until I say you are ready." Leon said.
"That sounds like a good idea Lee and I bet she will say yes." Hop said.
"I was actually thinking that I will travel with you, but I don't think the Gym Challenge is for me so I will be cheering you on." Gloria said.
"That is alright with us Gloria I will put in a special notice for you if you travel." Leon said.
"Thank you Leon." Gloria.
"Alright you all let us head to the professor's lab a bit I will see you three there." Leon said, taking off to the lab.
As Leon headed to the lab the three of them headed to Victor's house for a rest. When they arrive at the front door, they see a Wooloo breaking down the fence door that leads to the Slumbering Weald, a mysterious forest next to Postwick that most people avoid going into.
"What is that Wooloo doing, we have to go after it, come on Victor." Hop said running into the Weald.
"Wait up Hop!" Victor shouted, running after him.
Gloria stayed behind because she was scared of the Slumbering Weald. She decided to wait for them outside the Wealds and go after them if they don't come back.
In the Wealds Victor caught up with Hop but was stopped when they saw a thick fog around them. The fog made it impossible to see where they were going. They continued down the Weald to search for the Wooloo until they realized that something was watching them. They looked in all directions and noticed two mysterious Pokemon approached them. The first one looked like a big wolf but had blue fur and had many scars around its body, while the second one was red and looked unscathed, unlike the other one. The two Pokemon looked at the two before making a roar at them, before any of them could react both Victor and Hop felt sleepy and everything blacked out for them.
"Hop, Victor, wake up." Gloria said, trying to wake the two up.
Victor was the first to open his eye. To his sight, he saw Gloria and Leon standing in front of him.
"What happened to us?" Victor said as Hop was waking up."
"We decided to look for you in the Weald, but we found you sleeping right here, what happened to you two?" Leon asked
"We were looking for a Wooloo that ran in here and when we were looking for it two Pokemon showed up and we blacked out." Hop explained.
"Well the Wooloo is right here safe and sound." Leon said, pointing at the Wooloo that went back into the fields.
"Well that is a good thing, but what were those two Pokemon?" Victor asked.
"Not sure, but let's head to the Professor's lab she may have an answer to what you two saw." Leon suggested.
The two of them went out of the Wealds and closed the fence before any other Wooloos might go in. The four of them walked to Wedgehurst to the Professor lab. Hop and Victor were still curious about what they saw in the Slumbering Weald, but they hoped the professor has the answer to their question.

Thank you for reaching the end of Chapter one and I hope you enjoy this fanfictions and I really hope to continue this. Please comment anything you all want to say and I will be happy to read them, but please don't be mean. Until next time.