Chapter 7: Stow-On-Side

Hey guys welcome back to the story. I had a great weekend and I just wanted to finish up this chapter and now it's finished. Please keep on my mind that updating may be slower for the next few days but I will do what I can to get these stories out there we are in chapter 7 and I can't wait to show y'all what I have planned for future chapters. Anyways here is today's chapter.

The next morning the five of them woke up to start up the day. They all met in the lobby and headed to the Glimwood Tangle to train. The five of them battled trainers that were present in the forest as well as wild Pokemon that came from the wild grass. The five of them decided to split up to train on their own. Upon stumbling into wild Pokemon Gloria found a Galrian Ponyta and thought it was cute. She sent out her Cinderance to battle it, once it got weaker she threw out a Pokeball and she successfully caught it.
"Yay, I got a Ponyta. I now have five Pokemon on my team." Gloria said to the others.
"Congrats that Ponyta will make a great addition to your team." Hop said.
"For sure, Ponyta is great in battle, it helps me most of the time." Bede said.
"Thank you guys, so have you seen Victor or Marnie anywhere?" Gloria asked, looking around for them.
"No clue where they could be, if anything you think they might be you know kissing." Hop said, giggling.
"Most likely, let's go find them and if they are, let's tease them all day." Gloria said.
"Sounds like fun, let's do it." Bede said.
The three of them went out to find the other two in the forest. Victor was training on his own until he caught up with Marnie who was also battling wild Pokemon. After she finished with a Pokemon she saw Victor and went up to him.
"Hey Victor, how is training coming along?" Marnie asked, trying to catch her breath.
"It is going well. My team hasn't changed, but they are getting stronger with every battle." Victor said.
"That is good to hear." Marnie said.
As she said this a wild Impidimp showed up in front of them.
"Wow an Impidimp I heard many stories about them and they are really strong when they fully evolve. I need to catch one for my team." Marnie said.
"Go for it, I'm sure you can do it."Victor said, standing back.
Marnie sent out Morpeko to battle the wild Impidimp. Morpeko paralyzed the Impidimp and used a thunder move on it. The Impidimp couldn't move, so Marnie took the opportunity to catch it. After a couple of shakes she successfully caught the Impidimp.
"I did it Victor, I caught the Impidimp." Marnie said excitingly running up to Victor to give him a hug.
"That is good for you Marnie. I knew you could do it." Victor said, returning the hug.
They both looked at each and noticed how close they were. At this moment Hop, Gloria, and Bede found the two hugging and they were giggling.
"Well they are not kissing, but this is good enough." Glorias said, whispering.
"Yep, lets go tease them all day." Hop said, whispering as well.
The three of them quietly snuck up on the other two and jumped them. The two jumped in surprise and noticed the three of them laughing.
"You guys are mean you know that." Victor said, trying to calm down.
"Well it was the perfect opportunity for us to do it." Gloria said.
"So what were you two doing?" Hop asked, as he smirked at them.
"We were just training and Marnie caught an Impidimp." Victor said.
"Someone is blushing." Bede said.
"No we are not." Victor and Marnie said, hiding their blushes.
"Yeah you two are." Gloria said.
"Whatever, so has everyone finished their training?" Marnie asked.
"Yeah  think so and guess what, I caught a Galarian Ponyta." Gloria said, releasing it from its Pokeball.
"That is so cool and here is my recently caught Impidimp." Marnie said, as she tossed out her Pokeball.
"OMG he is so cute." Gloria said.
"Alright you two lets head back to the town and prepare for the match." Victor said.
Everyone agreed and headed back to Stow-On-Side. They arrived at the Pokemon Center to heal their Pokemon and gather any necessary supplies they would need for the battle. After the Pokemon Center they went to get a quick lunch at Pikachu Fast Food. The four ordered a burger meal and enjoyed the burgers.
"So who do you think you all will battle." Gloria asked.
"Well once can only hope that me and Bede will be able to take on Bea, because with Bede Psychic types and my team we can surely take down Bea's team. What about you, Victor and Marnie?" Hop asked the two.
"Well we know that if we take on Allister, Marnie will have an advantage with her Dark Types, and some of my Pokemon have Dark Moves, so we should be able to take on Allister, but if we take on Bea, we may have to rethink our strategy." Victor said.
"Yeah I feel, you if we take on Allister, his Ghost and my Psychic types would be very effective on each other." Bede said, taking a bite of the burger.
"So let's hope we can pull a win with whoever we go against." Marnie said, taking a sip of her drink.
The five of them finished their meals and headed on to the gym. Once they got in Gloria went to sit in the stands, while the other four went on to the locker rooms to change. Once they were ready Victor and Marnie had to wait for Hop and Bede to complete the Gym Trial and beat the leader, before they could start. Hop and Bede entered the trial room and the objective was use the spinners and make your way to the next door. Hop and bede entered the spinner and used the controls to guide them to the next door whale trying to avoid obstacles, like bumps that could push you back or walls to block you. After getting through each of the doors they made it the end and were able to take a small break before heading into the field. Once they got on the field they were introduced to their challenger, which was Bea, the fighting Gym Leader.
"I see you have made it through those spinners, I hope you two are feeling alright after that." Bea said.
"We will manage, but we are ready to battle." Hop said.
"I like your spirit, let us begin the battle." Bea said. As she sent out her Hitmontop.
Hop sent out his Corvisquire and Bede sent out his Duosion. Both of their Pokemon were able to overpower the Hitmontop and after the second attack Hitmontop fainted. Bea then sent out her Pangoro, and Bede decided to switch out Duosion for his Hatterm for its Fairy type. Corvisqure made good use of the Pangoro and Hatterem Fairy moves were able to defeat it. Bea sent her Sirfetch'd into battle. The Sirfetch'ds speed out matched both their Pokemon and was able to defeat both of them. Hop sent out his Boltund and Bede sent out his Galarian Ponyta. Boltund paralyzed the Sirfetch'd and Galarian Ponyta used its Psychic move to do half of its health, and Boltund was able to take it down. Bea sent out her final Pokemon, her Machamp and proceeded to Gigantimax it. Hop told Bede to Dynamax his Ponyta and he did so. Machamp had a high defense, but that didn't stop Boltund from Paralyzing it and for Pontya to use its Max moves on it halving Machamp's health. Machamp using its G-Move on the Boltund fainting it and used a regular move on the Ponyta. Hop sent out his Snorlax to battle. Snorlax was able to hit the Machamp hard and Pontya used its Max move to finish off the Machamp. Machamp burst into flames and Hop and Bede had won the battle.
"Congratulations you two were very strong together, I would give you your badge, but your other friends have to take on Allister before I can give you it, so let's just sit back and watch them." Bea said leading two to the sidelines. Victor and Marnie headed for the trial to prepare.
"You gonna be okay spinning around a lot?" Victor asked.
"I will be fine, just gonna feel nauseous after spinning, what about you?" Marnie asked.
"I will manage somehow, but I may throw up in the process, so just be careful." Victor said.
The two of them entered the spinner and both of them guided through the obstacles just like the other two. When they made it to the end Victor fell to his knees trying his best not to throw up and Marnie was there to comfort him. After about five minutesVictor was able to stand up and both him and Marnie made their way to the field, where Allister was waiting.
"You two did good working together with those spinners, but now can you get through me." Allister said, readying his Pokemon.
"Yes we are." Victor said.
Allister sent out his Galarian Yamask and Victor and Marnie sent out Rillaboom and Scraggy. The two of them overpowered the Yamask and it was defeated. Allister continued the battle by sending out his Mimikyu. Mimikyu used its Fairy moves on Scraggy and was able to knock out a third of its health. Rillaboom used its Dark moves on the Mimikyu, but was only able to do half its health. Mimikyu continued to fight hard and knocked out Marnie's Scraggy. She then sent out her Morpeko and was able to paralyze it. Rillaboom used its move and knocked out Mimikyu. Allister sent out his Galarian Cursola, Rillaboom made good work knocking out the Cursola, using their Dark moves on it. Allister sent out his final Pokemon, his Gengar and Gigantamax it. At this moment Marnie Dynamaxed Morpeko. The Gengar used its G-Max Ghost move on the Pokemon and used a Poison move to poison both of their Pokemon. Rillaboom and Dynamaxed Morpeko continued to fight off the Gengar with everything they got. After a few more attacks and able to get through it with being poisoned the Gengar burst into the flames and reverted back to its regular form. Victor and Marnie went up to their Pokemon and healed them of the poison. Allister walked up to the two to congratulate the two for their victory.
"Congratulations you two make such a powerful team make sure you two stay a team." Allister said, as Bea, Bede, and Hop came walking onto the field as well.
"You four have proved that you can manage with having to work as a team and that will get you to the finals of the Gym Challenge, take these badges and continue your journey." Bea said, as she and Allister gave them their badges and league cards.
"I will expect to challenge you guys again, it was a lot of fun." Allister said.
The four of them went to the locker rooms to change. The four of them with Gloria exited the Gym and they had decided to go camp at the Glimwood Tangle for the night and the next morning they would proceed to Ballonlea to take on the next Gym Leader, Opal, the Fairy Gym Leader. The five of them found a good spot to set up camp and as usual Victor and Gloria made the other three curry. They released all of their Pokemon so they could relax for a while, each of them has worked hard over the past few days of their journey. The other three helped set up the table and when the curry was finished they sat down to enjoy the curry. Bede was amazed by the curry, since it was his first time eating curry from Victor and Gloria. The five cleaned up and got ready for the night. The battle was long today especially having to use those spinners for the trial. The next few battles were gonna be tough for the five, but they knew that the finals were just a few more Gym Leaders away and they couldn't wait to get to the finals together.

And that is it for today's chapter let me know how you guys feel about this story so far. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story and if you are please share this story with others and comment down for any suggestions or just type anything and I will happy to read it. I'm still working on the HopxGloria part because we have been seeing a lot of VictorxMarnie but tbh it probably won't happen until a later chapter so please be patient and AllisterxAcerola is coming soon for this story, but next chapter I do have a big announcement for you all. Until next time later.