Update

Hey guys welcome back to the story. So I know it has been months since my last update on this story, but I wanted to let everyone know that they story will still continue and that I plan to finish this story when the time comes so don't worry about discontinues.

The reason why I haven't been updating is because well first I'm in college and I was focusing a bit there, but also because there are somethings in life that happen that you must focus on so I hope you guys are understanding the situation right now, but everything is okay at the moment and I will continue with the next chapter being Spikemuth.

Currently at the moment the whole story has been them becoming a team and taking the gym regularly, but there is something coming up after they battle Raihan so stay tune for that. There will be more ship moments with Victor and Marnie as you can see there has been hints at a time, but eventually it will become more. I will include a ship for Gloria and Hop as well.

I announced a few months ago that I will be making a Sword and Shield and Sun and Moon high school story and I will still proceed with that plan and I hope to get a first chapter out in June.

And I plan to start my AllisterxAcerola story and I still plan to do that as well. So stay tune for that and I hope to get a first chapter out for that as well.

I would also like to thank everyone who put my story into their reading list and it really means a lot that you are enjoying this story as this is my first story I'm writing. And thank you to everyone who voted for my story you guys are amazing and I hope to continue the good work!!

With all that said you all have a wonderful summer and I hope to update soon. If you have any questions or want to talk to me just dm me and I hope to respond to any of you soon.

Have an amazing day!!