1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

*ring ring*

"Huuuh?" I groan, getting out of bed and going towards the closet, getting my neon green jumpsuit I wear everyday.

... Great... Another terrible day...

Once I finished changing, I replaced my beanie for a headband, and I put on some skeleton gloves to keep my hands warm since its actually kind of cold outside, I mean, it is October.

I walk out my bedroom and into the living room, my dad was asleep at the time, so there was honestly no need to worry.

I made my way to the bus stop and wait as patiently as I can.

"..."

"Kazuichi" A voice behind me hummed, I know that voice too well... Dammit...

Gundham Tanaka...

I turned around and chuckled, "o-oh! Hey Gundham!" I smiled, "..." He just glared at me and huffed, I knew he hated me from the start, but I honestly had no clue why?

... But...

I love him a lot...heh, hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker

Something just makes me attracted to him, I don't know what it it, his weird personality, his cool looks, I don't know...

"Fiend, the bus has arrived and made it's stop, quit wasting my time and get inside" He grunted, shoving me aside and getting inside himself...
What's the point in telling me to hurry up and get on if your just gonna  get on first...

I get on and... Dammit... The only open seat is either next to Teruteru or Gundham.... Why is this a hard ch-

"Aye! Kid! Hurry up and sit down!" The bus driver scolded me, gripping the wheel even harder, I can tell she's annoyed by me...

I take a seat next to Tanaka and avoid contact with him at all costs, I didn't even care if I was about to fall off the seat, I didn't want to accidentally touch him, even though I like him, I don't want to...he'll get angry...

I could hear Gundham murmuring words... What did he say?

"..." I paused and turned to Gundham, gripping onto the seat, "sorry, uhm... What was that?" I asked.

"..." He stared at me and crossed his arms, "nothing! For you aren't capable of hearing my statement, because you are merely a low rank" He grunted, "... Now turn around and do not make eye contact with someone who is better than you" He growled.

"... Better than me?" I asked myself...he wasn't wrong... He is better than me, no matter what, and he'll always be better than me.

I cross my arms and...

*bump*

The bus driver hit a bump, huh? How come I didn't fall onto the floor...?
I finally realize that I felt warm hands around my chest...Was Gundham making sure that I didn't't fall?

"...oh, uhm... Thanks Gundham" I chuckled, only to receive a growl from him, "I can't believe I felt pity for you"

"Jeez... I was just thanking you, no need to be angry" I huffed, "silence, I can simply flick you off of this seat whenever I want" He replied in a more threatening tone..

"..." I stayed quiet... I didn't want him to shove me off the seat in front of everybody else, that'll be embarrassing...

"Hmph, as I thought, cat got your tongue?" He smirked.

"..."

He just glared at me the whole ride, making sure I don't move, or say anything... Guess I annoyed him that much, huh?