13

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"... I am aware...but I don't see any problem with hugging you, my love~"

"H-Huh?! Love?!"

Does... Gundham like me...?

... I-... I hope he does...

"I was teasing" He smirked, letting go of me, and continued to bandage my stomach.

... I hate him.. He completely played with my feelings...

"..."

I just huffed and crossed my arms, "... Get out"

"..?"

"Get out Gundham"

"..."

"Dammit! I said get out!" I growled.

He just got off the bed and turned to me, "fine... You can heal yourself" He glared...

"..." I glared back at him and threw my shark plush at him, "fuck off man!"

He opened the door and slammed it shut...

"It's his fault for playing with my heart, if he-... If he didn't do that, then he coulda stayed and I would've apologized for starting the fight"

I grabbed my jumpsuit and put it back on, ignoring the fact that I haven't healed my injured body yet.

I hear my bedroom door open...

"... The hell?"

"..." My dad was at the door, glaring at me, "... Listen, as an apology for.. Hittin ya... I guess... I'll let you have a boyfriend" He huffed.

"I'm not dating him! He-..." I paused and snarled, "I hate him"

"..."

"I hate him! I hate him!" I shouted, punching my pillow.

"... Kazuichi, I'll... Uhm... Get some food for you..." He whispered.

I know my dad is embarrassed to be nice to me, he's always been like that, that's why he's always so rough with me... but it's fine, I'm getting used to it.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the floor, messing up my bed.

"Ugh! I hate him so so much! Why?!?!" I started cursing some stuff at the wall, imagining it was Gundham.

"I wanna kill you so so so so so so so ba-"

"You're gonna kill.... Who?"

"H-Huh?"

I turn around and see my dad holding a plate with pizza on it

(Why is Pizza spelled like that? It would make sense if it was spelled like, peetsa/peetza)

I chuckled and smiled at him, "don't worry, I wasn't serious!"

He just placed the plate on my dresser and walked back out, closing the door...

He's just gonna drink again... Might as well lock it...

I went towards the door and locked it, keeping myself safe..

...

The hell?

I looked in the mirror and whined, "Why-... Why do I have to be so ugly.."

I grab a pare of scissors off my dresser and stared at myself...

"Sometimes things change, it's fine... It's just... A new look..."