6

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Tanaka turned to me and snarled, "you do NOT bring the angel in this arguenent! Are you not aware on what the mentor has told us, he clearly stated that if we argue again, we WILL have our elders called" He growled, "or perhaps you just like angering me, perhaps you find it joyful" He smirked...

"..."

"Or perhaps you prefer to have your parent called...?"

I take a step back and chuckled nervously, "listen man.. I-Im sorry, I just got angry..."

"You're pathetic little lies aren't going to prot-"

"You said to stop arguing and now you're starting the argument" I scoffed.

"..." He just stared at me and grabbed my hand, "if we are planning on fooling the mentor of this school, we shall mock the relationship of friendship" He murmured.

"The hell? I don't want to be friends with a  freak like you, you're-"

"It doesn't seem to matter, you will go along with it, do you understand?" He whispered.
I just nodded my head and let go of his hand, "and just cause we're going to try and be friends, doesn't mean we'll hold hands" I scoffed, He just stared at me and crossed his arms, "alright then..."

We both made out way for the class room, an awkward aroma filling our vibes.

"...so... A-Are you free after school?" I asked, he just turned to me looked back down, "... Of course I am... But I refuse to hang out with someone such as yourself" He grunted.

"H-Hey! I was trying to be nice and you jut throw me out like a big pair of boots!" I shouted, "silence! We will not argue" He growled.

He picked up my hand and held it.

"Gundham, I literally just said we won't hold ha-"

"I am aware of that... Though, I will not listen to you" He whispered, pulling me next to him, and moving our hands inside his jacket pocket.

"...your hands are warm..." I murmured...
"..." He just huffed, looking down at the floor
we continued our walk....

Finally we made it to our homeorom class.

We both pause at the door.

"You shall go in first" Tanaka insisted, "no, you should go in first" I said, shoving Gundham closer to the door.

He just glared at me and shoved me to the door, "no, I insist you to go first"
I just snarled and shoved him inside the classroom, "hah! Dumbass! Bet you didn't try doing that huh?" I smirked, walking towards Gundham who was currently on the floor.

"..." He stared at me and chuckled, "as expected, you aren't as weak as told"

I just laughed and helped him up from the floor, "of course I'm not weak, you moron"

He just stared at me and gave me a soft smile...

"Oh! I'm happy to see that you guys have become friends, despite the fact that you two faught" Miss Yukizome smiled.

"..." I just turn towards her and sighed, "yeah... Mr Kirigiri said we had to get along or else he'll call our parents... And... Yeah..."
She smiled and giggled, "now you two take a seat"

...

"Miss Yukizome..." I grunted, "why did you switch mine and Gundhams seats here"

"Well, I heard about the fight and I thought maybe you two could sit next to each other as punishment"