15

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Once I finished watching the movie, I hear a knock at the door.

"... Isn't dad supposed to be at work right now? Why is he still here?"

"Come in!" I turn the TV off and turn towards the door.

"Gundham...? Why are you here? Did my dad let you in again? Why aren't you at-"

"That is far too many questions" He huffed, "... I-I noticed that.. You seemed rather upset when I mentioned that I was merely teasing your being"

"U-Uhm.. Why are you panting? Take your scarf-... Take all your heavy clothes off" I sighed, walking towards him and slowly taking his jacket off, along with his scarf.

"..." He just stared at me...

".. Go on, what were you saying-... Actually I wanna ask something myself!" I glared.

"Why are you so rude?! I didn't do anything to you and you hate me right off the bat?! Is it because of Miss Sonia?!"

".. The dark queen has nothing to deal with this situation Kazuichi"

"Oh really? Then why?! Why the hell are you so mean to me?!"

"... You-..." He paused and looked down at my hands, "you have placed your wicked spell on me"

"Wicked spell? Huh? Speak normally for crying out loud!" I shouted.

"..."

"You-... You're not aware on the spell you have placed on me?!"

"No shit, I'm no damn witch like that Himiko chick" I grunted, crossing my arms.

"..."

"Uh..."

He walked towards me and grabbed both of my hands.

"I have deep feelings towards you, it is quite difficult to understand myself, for i am not used to having these feelings towards any mortal I have ever layed my eyes on"

"Huh-..." I paused and glare at him, "shut up! Y-You literally messed with my heart the other day! I'm still pissed about that!"

"I do apologize... I-I seem to have been afraid if you would be rather disgusted by my act and words"

"Dude-... Do you think I'm homophobic or something-..." I glared.

"A-Ah! No! That's n-"

"It makes sense why you would think that I guess..." I sighed, letting my back hit my sheets, "but I'm not... Im just a stupid fucking bisexual who has their eyes on their rival, you know?" I laughed.

"I finally understood what you were trying to tell me"

"You like me, don't you?"

"W-Well.. That is.."

"It's fine, everyone has their type, even us two" I smiled, "I can't believe I learned that from just eating cereal-.."

Tanaka just chuckled and sat next to me, "...can you explain how exactly these feelings work? How are they useful...?"

"..."

".. I-I actually don't know that..."

"..."

He's quiet... What happened?

I quickly lift my head up and stare at him, he just tilted his head.

"Have you cut your mane?"

"... Uhm.. Yeah-... I thought you hated me and, I'm not that good-..."

"... Kazuichi..i could never hate someone such as yourself..."

He pulled me In a hug and chuckled, "even though you are quite an imbecile"

"H-Hey! I'm not THAT stupid! Just a bit!"

"You are"

I just huffed and sat there awkwardly, "... U-Uhm... You asked a question..."

"You asked... How love works... Right?" I blushed, looking down at my hands.

"Here... Let me show you"

I climb on top of his lap and move my arms around his neck, leaning close to him..

"..!"

I started to kiss him...

"keh..." Tanaka backed up and looked down, "o-oh... I see..."

I get off of him and smile at him, "I can show you again if you want?"

"..."

"I would much like that..."

The end, broskis