2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

He just glared at me the whole ride, making sure I don't move, or say anything... Guess I annoyed him that much, huh?

Once the bus stopped and arrived at Hopes Peak Academy, I got up, about to take the exit.

"Halt at once"

I turned around to see Gundham glaring at me, "Don't you tell a single soul about what had just occurred, do you understand? For we are destined to be enemies and I will not let that guard down"

I just stare at him with a blank expression and nodded my head, even though I understood nothing he said, I just didn't want to make him angry.

I get off the bus, Gundham following.

We both make our way to class.

-in front of the classroom-

I was about to walk in before Gundham stopped me, "hold on!" He glared, "I must walk I'm first"

"... What? There's no difference if you walk in last, idiot" I grunted.

"No, it will make a difference, you clearly wouldn't understand for you aren't as important" He smirked, shoving me aside.

"... Aren't as important? The hell? I'm just as important as you are! In fact I'm more important than you! All you do is watch is animal porn while I actually do something successful!" I shouted back, I didn't want to start an argument, but he started it.

I pull his sleeve and back him away from the door, "you...-!" Gundham grabbed my hair and yanked me back, my butt hitting the ground.

"Agh!" I groan, rubbing my side and getting off the floor, "you coulda caused me to pass out you moron!" I dusted myself off and fixed my headband.

"..." He just stared at me and closed the classroom door on me.

"..."

"... I hate him so much" I murmured.

Sure, my hatred for him is weird, it started off with a girl, but it slowly went from a girl, to something else, even I can't explain it...

What I'm saying is... I guess Gundham was right... We were meant to be enemies...
... I shouldn't even bother anymore, every single day is going to be the same... We have an argument over something so stupid...and we just go along with it, even if it made no sense...

I go towards the door and walk inside

*ring!!!!*

Dammit... I'm late...

I quickly rush to my seat and sit down. I felt eyes on me.. And I knew damn well who was staring at me.

Gundham Tanaka

He always stares at me, piercing his eyes right on me, I don't even know if he's trying to intimidate me, but if he is, then it's working...

I ignore him and look up at the board, hoping he'll look away, but he didn't, I turn to look at him and he automatically glared at me.

"..."

I rip a piece of paper out my journal and wrote down on it.
"Hey Ibuki, can you pass this to Mr Edge Lord" I smirked, I mean, I liked calling him that, I thought it suited him.

"Ooh! Okay! Ibuki will do your orders!" She smiled, turning to her right and handing it to Gundham, "this was from Kazuichi-San!"

Tanaka grabbed the paper and opened it, he nodded his head.

Did it! This is the only way I can prove I'm stronger than him, and I'm worthy!

I will fight him during lunch, behind the school building...