11

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

... The only way dad can calm down is if he's in a relationship...or stopped drinking...

I close the door and lean my back against the door.

"God dammit... I'm sick of this..."

I wipe my tears off my face and grunted, "no... Only weak people cry.."
I got up and sat down on my bed.

"..."

"I'm tired..."

I let my back hit the sheets and crawl underneath them.

"..."

Can someone make me so happy...?

... So happy that I can forget my troubles...?

... I want to try dating someone...

Like Gundham...

... I do like him...

But I can't accept it, it'll be weird for us to be dating, and besides... He hates my guts, and for what...?

"Yeah... I choose to fight him and argue with him, but... That's the only way I can talk to him, it bums me out..." I sighed, staring at the ceiling, lifting my hand up in the air.

"..."

... Why do... -

Why do people fall in love, it's so worthless...

They never get true love, they're just... Loners who spend their time simping over one person...

... Dammit...

I get out of bed and unzip my jumpsuit, leaving me in just my white tank top and my undergarments.

"..."

"Might as well sleep for now..."

I snuggled close to my pushies and close my eyes...

I'm pressured too much...

... Why can't I be like that Reserve Course Student, everybody likes him...

-once he woke up-

"*yawn* dammit, what time is it?"

I turn to my clock and sighed, it was four in the afternoon...

School ended already....

I turn to my doorway to see my dad staring at me.

"Uhm... About what happened, sorry..."

"... Oh, no! It's okay dad! I know y-your just see me as my mom, and it upsets you..." I smile.

"..."

He nodded his head and walked off.

"Hey, Dad..."

"Hm? Yeah kiddo?"

"..."

"Love you"

"..."

He just scoffed and walked off, I didn't really expect him to return it, really, I didn't, hes never responded back with a "I love you too" He's probably too embarrassed to say it, especially to his own son who is probably bisexual.

I get out of bed and head down stairs, only to notice that...

Gundham was inside?

"Sir, Did you let him in?" I asked, pointing towards Tanaka.

"Eh... This idiot wouldn't stop gettin mad at me, he was saying things like I'll incenerate your- whatever, it doesn't matter, but he came here to see you, weird right, I didn't know anyone liked you" He grunted.

"..." I stared at him and glared, "get out!"

Tanaka stared at me, "... We're you asleep earlier?"

"Hm?" I looked down at what I was wearing and blushed, dammit that idiot!

"Stop! Just get out!!" I continued to shout.

"... No, I want to have a talk"

"I fucking swear! Your annoying!"

I grabbed his scarf and pulled it, "come on!"

"Had Kazuichi always been stubborn, rude, selfish, and a disgrace to humanity" He asked my dad...

"... Heh! That little brat is always rude and selfish"

"..." I let go and glared at Gundham, "ugh! I hate you two!"

I ran up the stairs and ran into my room.

They both bonded about how much they hate me! The hell?! I'm not as sad about hearing my dad hate me, BUT GUNDHAM?! I liked him! I did!

Love is a disgrace!

"Ugh! I hate this so much!" I shouted, kicking my legs in the air, my back on my bed.

"..."

A knock on my door...

"For fucking sakes! Leave me alone! I don't want to see Gundham OR my dad!"

(Sorry for hardly publishing yesterday, I didn't expect it to go like that)