8

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Why is your little body so sensitive" He grunted as he picked my sleeve up.

"... Let go of my arm..." I murmured.

"Shh..." He used his free hand to cover my mouth, "..."

"...a bruise?"

"..."

"Did... I do this?"

He looked up at me and back at my bruised arm.

"...Kazuichi I apologize if I was the one who cau-"

"I-It wasn't you, uhm.. Don't worry, I just got it from... When I was fixing a... Machine, it always happens..." I whispered, rolling my sleeves down.

"..." He stared at me and sighed, "of course, I expected no less from you, you're such a cluts..."

"Hehe... Yeah..."

He placed his hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

"O-Oh! Sorry!" I apologized, "... Kazuichi, are... You alright-"

"Hey! You guys! Stop skipping c-" Kiyotaka paused as soon as he saw us, "hey! You are the ones who got in a fight! Mondo told me!" He shouted.

"We aren't skipping... Miss Yukizome told us to stay out here and try to get along..." I whispered.

"Yeah Righ-"

"It's the truth" Tanaka growled.

"...i will have to ask Miss Yukizome myself" He knocked on the classroom door.

"Excuse me, Yukizome, is it true that you had these two out here?" He asked, "hm? Of course it is, they started a fight inside the class and I didn't want their parents to be called" She smiled.

"... A-Ah, I see... My apologies" Eh bowed down.

"There's no need to apologize man, you were just doing what you hafta..." I chuckled.

He nodded his head and walked off, "good day to you two, and don't get into any trouble"

Once he left, Gundham stared at me and grunted, "that fiend has interrupted me..."

"Hm? Whadya say?" I tilted my head, "... I asked if you were doing okay, you seem to be frightened every time someone merely touches you..."

"Pfft! Oh! That! I'm fine! It's just I get nervous easily!" I smiled.

"..." He stared at me and grabbed my wrist, "I am asking because I am worried for you, not because I care!"
"The hell?! That's basically the same thing!" I shouted back.

"I-"

Before I could complain again, he pulled me close to him, his hand on my waist and his other behind my neck...

"Gundham...let go..." I shouted, "the hell is wrong with you!?"

He glared at me and slowly let go of me, "fine then, I suppose we can wait until class is over, correct? we do seem to have the time... I'll simply wait"

Gosh why is he so stubborn!

I backed up and fall onto the floor, "... You damn-..." I paused and realized that he was on the floor with me, he was sitting in front of me.

"...Might as well tell me here and now, for I will not wait" He murmured.

"..." I stare at him and start laughing, "i-Im not lying! I honestly swear!"

He just stared at me and leaned close to me, our faces only inches apart, "..."

"Honest?"