𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

edited.

"WHY?" A YOUNG GIRL WHISPERED, gazing out of her Headmaster's office's window, silent tears rolling down her eyes, the weather matching her expression

"WHY?" A YOUNG GIRL WHISPERED, gazing out of her Headmaster's office's window, silent tears rolling down her eyes, the weather matching her expression. Albus Dumbledore looked at the girl with sad eyes. She was a girl who always got pain, something she didn't deserve.

The 14 year old witch was called to his office, as he earlier received a letter saying that Alicia's father had been killed in the war. He was the only family she had left, and now she had none. Her mother had died in child labor, barely managing to give birth, and grandparents had been dead long before she was born. Her relatives had abandoned her family because they thought she was a freak. The girl wasn't an ordinary witch, she was one of the most powerful witches ever born. She could control elements, heal wounds, read minds, and... oh, of course, was a metamorphmagus.

Most people think that power would be their highest desire, but the truth is, power beyond measure isn't what man desires most, it's what he fears most. And that's what she did, she feared it, she feared herself, she blamed herself, she loathed herself.

Who was this girl we're talking about, you might ask? Well, this is a girl who has broken down and still stood back up, a girl who was like a ray of hope, a warrior, a survivor, someone who's fighting a war amongst themselves- trying to find out who or what they were, trying to know their place in the world, she is a daughter- loved by her parents till their last breath. She is a savior, one who's destined for a much bigger fate than she can imagine, a fate bigger than learning how to turn a frog into a goblet.

But most of all, she is a woman, a woman who will always fight. Fight for the greater good.

This is Alicia Stewart, a girl who has the face of a porcelain doll but the eye of a tiger. This girl, is the one destined to bring down the White Witch once and for all alongside her soulmate.

Lastly, she is someone who is losing faith. Faith in hope. Faith in love. She has gone through so much that she had built her walls, only to be broken down by a certain blond haired king.

They're story has been written in the stars, the two destined, their fate already written. 

And along the way, there will be a certain magnificent lion making sure the story turns out just as well...

Trailer:

(The song used is Fire N Gold by Bea Miller-

(edited as of 18th of may, 2021)

edit- you guys have surprised me, not gonna lie. i started this fanfic about 5 months ago in january just because i was bored, but i seriously didn't expect this fanfic to have so many reads, votes and comments! thank you and ily guys so much 

(edit, again, lmao- 11th of august, 2021)

edit- the gif banner is by cxsmickisses21 (who also happens to be my cousin but i consider her as my sister)