5- Together. Safe. In Love.

Everyone were now walking towards Aslan's How. 

Unfortunately for Peter and Alicia, they had to walk separately. Peter walked in front with Caspian while Alicia walked behind with Susan, Lucy, Edmund and her children. 

"Where's Electra?" Lucy asked. She had grown quite close to the woman as had all the other Pevensies. She was, after all, their mother figure when they were in Narnia. 

"Back at the camp. She can't stop worrying about either of you, or us. But she needed to rest." Alicia answered, a smile adorning her face. 

"I need rest too." Lucy joked, earning a small laugh from the Pevensies. At the sound of his soulmate's voice, Peter turned around with the most loving look on his face and looked at Alicia. Caspian raised his eyebrows and looked back and forth between them, before pushing the High King's shoulder lightly as to snap him out of his daze. 

"I miss her." Susan said. Though Electra was protective of her daughter- which was understandable- she was someone who you really couldn't help but be friends with. 

"She misses you too, all of you, she's just a little too stubborn." Amara answered for her mother, who nodded. 

"A little?" Peyton murmured.

"Okay. Really stubborn. And protective." Alicia said, chuckling a bit. 

"That sounds like her, yeah." Edmund said, nodding with a smile on his face. To say he was glad to be back in Narnia would be a lie. He was ecstatic, even though he had to fight for his land, he was back where he felt he belonged. 

"Where are you guys hiding out, anyways?" Susan asked, changing the topic. 

"I can't tell you that, at least not now." Alicia said, brushing her hair back. 

"Why?" Lucy asked, a frown etched on her face. 

"The trees have ears." Peyton and Amara answered in unison. 

"We've got to get used to that." Edmund said, shaking off the creepy feeling he got whenever his niece and nephew talked simultaneously. 

"I miss the trees." Susan said, then paused, crinkling her nose. "That sounds weird." 

Alicia chuckled fondly. "I understand Suzy, the trees stopped dancing when they attacked." she said softly.

"'They' being the Telmarines, correct?" Lucy asked cautiously. Alicia nodded, a small smile still present.

"Yes. But Caspian is nothing like them. He kind-hearted, and selfless, from what mum told us." Amara said, looking at the Telmarine prince. Peyton and Edmund narrowed their eyes at the way she spoke about the boy, making Alicia, Susan and Lucy chuckle quietly. 

"You sound like you're describing Ally." Lucy said, taking Edmund and Peyton's attention away. Amara smiled at her aunt. 

"Considering mum did teach and raise him, I think he would turn out like her." Peyton answered. Edmund, Lucy and Susan smiled absentmindedly. 

"Has it really been 1300 years?" Edmund then asked, his voice and face serious. Alicia simply nodded.

"Yes." she answered, and no bigger response was needed. Yes, it had been 1300 years since the Pevensies had to leave. And no, nothing had been the same since they had left. 

"And you've been alone since that day?" Edmund asked. He cared for the girl like his sister- hell, she was his sister. 

"No. I had Amara, Peyton, mum. Some Narnians too." Alicia responded.