2-Return of the Kings and Queens

Alicia walked to Caspian's room along with Professor Cornelius

Alicia walked to Caspian's room along with Professor Cornelius. Her cloak's hood was on but she had changed her appearance just in case.

"Get him through the forest, I don't think they'll follow you there." Cornelius instructed.

"I'll take care of him, Professor, don't worry," Alicia reassured him. As they opened Caspian's door, she changed her appearance back, not wanting to scare Caspian.

"Five more minutes," mumbleed young Prince as his Professor tried to shake him awake.

"You won't be watching the stars tonight my prince, we must hurry."

The Professor's words caused Caspian to wake up.

"What?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"She's given birth to a boy, we have to hurry unless you want yourself dead." Alicia explained. Caspian was used to her bluntness and either way there were more important matters at hand. The Professor opened Caspian's closet, pushing the cloths aside to open a door on the wall.

"Come," the Professor said, gesturing for Caspian and Alicia to go in, just as the sounds of footsteps approaching was heard. Leaving a creak open in the door, they stepped inside as to see what was happening. A few seconds later, Telmarine soldiers barged in holding crossbows and surrounded his bed. As they shot arrows, the bird in the room started screeching.

Caspian, Cornelius and Alicia rushed down, leading to a room with weapons. Caspian handed Alicia a crossbow, seeing she already had her sword around her waist. It was the same sword she'd used to rescue Edmund thousands of years ago from Jadis' camp. Later she found out that this sword was her father's the one she had seen Electra holding the day they started training, or the day Aslan gave himself up for Edmund.

Professor Cornelius placed a cape over Caspian and rushed them to the horse stable. Aida had died but had given birth to a foal before her death. That foal had grown into a beautiful grey horse, who she'd named Mist. After the Professor had finished giving instructions, he removed something from his cloak that made Alicia's eyes widen. It was a horn of sorts, to be more specific, Susan's horn.

"It has taken me many years to find it." Cornelius declared. Alicia smiled softly when Caspian asked the next question.

"Will we ever see you again?"

"I dearly hope so, my prince, there is so much more I meant to tell you, but I know you will be in great hands," the Professor stated. Alicia smiled but grabbed Caspian's arm. Cornelius nodded, but turned back to Caspian for probably a final time.

"Everything you know is about to change." he said clearly, just as a soldier yelled "Close the drawbridge!" Alicia's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry but we have to leave. Now!"