❝Chapter 16❞

Y/N's POV~

Jungkook: y-you really want me to sign this?

Y/N: of course, sign this, please.

Jimin: what does it say, kook?

Jungkook: I will read it, it says,

"I jungkook, I am saying that if I
Didn't tell y/n, that why I am
With that b*tch tzuyu, today.
Then I will buy her 10 chocolates and I swear I will never force her to call me 'oppa'."

______________
Jungkook.

Suga: wow!! Y/N, you are so thoughtful.

Y/N: I know.

I said flipping my hair and making them chuckle.

Y/N: sign it, please...

Jungkook: ok, I will sign it.

Y/N: yay! thank you so much oppa.

I hugged him and he hugged me back, I can feel glares on me and I know who is it. I saw Tzuyu burning in anger. I saw it smirk and wink at her. I turn my eyes around and saw literally all the girls glaring at me. I then pulled away from the hug and handle him the pen, and he sign the agreement. And he handles me the pen back.

Y/N: finally, thank you oppa.

Jin: ok, now go to your class, it's already time. And remember you have to take revenge twice. You can do whatever you want to do for it, ok?

Y/N: ok, I had thought of something and I will do that sh*ts gotta go. Bye!

BTS: bye!

After that, I took my bag and left for class. I sat at my table alone till the teacher came in and started teaching.

TIME SKIP~

AFTER SCHOOL~

HOME~

I went to my room and took shower and changed into something comfortable.

I then went to search for Jungkook. He is not in his room, not in the living room, maybe in the gaming room. He must be there, so I went there. And yeah, there he is.

Y/N: oppa, you remember the agreement, right?

Jungkook: yes.

Y/N: then tell me, please.

Jungkook: ok Lil sis, I will tell you.

Flashback~

Dad: Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes dad?

Dad: why did you break up with your girlfriend?

Jungkook: dad, for the last time, I don't f*cking love her, I hate her. It was forced.

Dad: whatever, you have to be with her, no matter what.

Jungkook: no dad, I don't want her clingy a*s with me all the time.