Chapter 1

Chapter 1*

Shen Xing thought about it for a long time, and finally after watching GV late at night[1], he couldn't resist opening the social dating app.

TN: [1] GV is short for gay porn.

Loneliness always comes hurriedly and ferociously at night, leaving his hollowed body defenseless.

Kong Ji's contact information has been lying on his friends list for almost two months. He has not dared to take the initiative to chat, probably because there are many people who add Kong Ji. After adding as friends, Kong Ji didn't even send a perfunctory greeting.

Shen Xing pondered for a while, but did not know how to start a conversation. In the end, he typed a dry. "Hello."

Kong Ji's avatar is a recent photo from the chin to the collarbone. Shen Xing can be sure that this is Kong Ji himself, because there is a small cinnabar mole at the clavicle of Kong Ji. He had seen it, Kong Ji once finished playing a basketball game, and directly walked into his store shirtless.

Shen Xing don't know if it's already too late in the night, but he didn't see any response from the other side for a while. Shen Xing's eyes were almost staring out of tears, before the sultry avatar jumped up in high spirits.

"?"

This slightly alienated question mark made Shen Xing a little disappointed. He thought that somehow the other party would ask who it was.

Do not be disappointed. At least, there's a response from Kong Ji. Shen Xing boldly cheered himself up and typed another sentence over.

"What are you doing?"

"Jerking off." This time the other party is quite quick to reply.

Looking at the two explicit words, Shen Xing's face heated up.

In fact, he dared to pluck up the courage to join this dating app, and he also take the risk to add Kong Ji as friends. It's all because he knows that the audience group of this application are homosexuals, which means that Kong Ji is gay.

No matter gay or lesbian, he has been on this application for a while, and have found a cut for the same cloth.

Although Shen Xing is not out and his purpose is very clear, but when he opened the application, he really felt a sense of ease. There was no need to hide, and his years of repressing were appeased.

Probably through the mobile app, everyone can be more open. Shen Xing thought so.

"Are you alone?" Shen Xing sent another nonsense message and went over his mind to think about it. Do two people still need to jerk off?

The other party is probably jerking off inconveniently. The next thing that popped up was a direct voice message.

"What else? Two people alone—do I still have a chance to return your message?" Kong Ji's voice was low and lazy, as if he was whispering to Shen Xing, probably because he was jerking off. The faint sound of gasping breaths was ferried into a layer of hazy ambiguity.

Shen Xing had heard Kong Ji's voice, which was not quite the same as now. Usually the tone has to be more upbeat, not as provocative as now. If the usual Kong Ji is like a rogue, the current Kong Ji is more raunchy.